German Shepherds Forum banner

2010 USA Nationals in Reno

5K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  Emoore 
#1 ·
Who's going? This will be my first time going to see the teams compete and I am so excited! I went to the host website but there is no list of entries. Anyone know where to find out who is competing?

#2 ·
Entries don't close until the 25th so they probably won't post the competitors until after that.

I am going for the meeting, but can't afford to stay for the event this year. :(

#4 ·
Wishing you & Lana high scores and lotsa fun, Donovan!

#7 ·
Halo's breeder will be there with her sire - I'd love to go since they're in Connecticut and this may be as close to us as she ever gets. It would be nice to meet her and watch Doc in action, but I don't know if we can afford it right now. :(

#9 ·
We had 27 SchH3 that ended up 23 or 24 with pulls.

That is a lower number for the Nationals than last year.

#10 ·
I was surprised to see only 49. I thought there'd be a lot more.

Unfortunately, our club member won't be able to compete this year. He had planned on it but finances just didn’t allow for it this year. :( I bet that’s a factor for a lot of competitors this year.

Would be nice if they did that livestream thing. Anyone know if they're planning too?

#11 ·
I know.. I wish they televised these type of things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.