German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Good prices and nice discount. Any plans to start carrying Merrick in the future?

I'll probably put in an order a little later today for a couple bags of Orijen.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Perfect timing! I will be ordering some Orijen later today as well! Any reason why I can't add more than one bag of a particular type of food to my cart? I was going to get a couple bags of the Large Breed Puppy… but it only lets me add one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect timing! I will be ordering some Orijen later today as well! Any reason why I can't add more than one bag of a particular type of food to my cart? I was going to get a couple bags of the Large Breed Puppy… but it only lets me add one.
Hi Pretzels,

I sent you an email response. We have only one left in stock of the Large Breed Puppy. We are receiving a new shipment this Friday and will have more in stock. It is a very popular excellent brand!

Best,
Tina from Summer's Paw

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good prices and nice discount. Any plans to start carrying Merrick in the future?

I'll probably put in an order a little later today for a couple bags of Orijen.
Hi Lucy Dog,

We have considered Merrick but currently do not have requests for that brand. We do a lot of special orders, so if you would like us to carry something in particular or special order an item for you, we can do that. Just email us at: [email protected]

Best,
Tina from Summer's Paw

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Just wanted to bump this thread since they deserve it and it might help out other people looking to order some food.

Just put in my first order with this company and I've got nothing but good things to say about them. Ordered the food on a Tuesday and it was already at my door by Wednesday. They're located very close to me, so it may be a little longer for other people, but I got the food the next day and you can't beat that. They added a brand of food that they don't even carry to my order without question, 20% off coupon code for a great price, and even included a bag of "thank you" treats to my order.

Great customer service, good prices, fast and free shipping... highly recommend.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I really would like to order my Fromm adult gold from this site but I normally order 4-6 bags at a time and it will only allow me to get 1. Out of stock?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really would like to order my Fromm adult gold from this site but I normally order 4-6 bags at a time and it will only allow me to get 1. Out of stock?
Hi ugavet2012!

We will have new stock coming in for the FROMM Adult Gold in a week. Let us know via email at [email protected] what size & quantity you are looking for so that we make sure that it is available. We are a small company and will do our best to help our customers.

Jimmy from Summer's Paw

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to bump this thread since they deserve it and it might help out other people looking to order some food.

Just put in my first order with this company and I've got nothing but good things to say about them. Ordered the food on a Tuesday and it was already at my door by Wednesday. They're located very close to me, so it may be a little longer for other people, but I got the food the next day and you can't beat that. They added a brand of food that they don't even carry to my order without question, 20% off coupon code for a great price, and even included a bag of "thank you" treats to my order.

Great customer service, good prices, fast and free shipping... highly recommend.
Hi Lucy Dog - Thank-you for your kind words. =0)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just received my order from SummersPaw! Very happy with customer service and shipping speed!

Not only did I get an upgrade of two 15 lb bags of Orijen instead of a 28 lb bag (which I'm very happy about for extra freshness and a couple extra lbs!) but I also received a surprise bag of awesome, quality treats with my order! Yay! :)

Highly recommend this site, and this 20% of deal is awesome!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just received my order from SummersPaw! Very happy with customer service and shipping speed!

Not only did I get an upgrade of two 15 lb bags of Orijen instead of a 28 lb bag (which I'm very happy about for extra freshness and a couple extra lbs!) but I also received a surprise bag of awesome, quality treats with my order! Yay! :)

Highly recommend this site, and this 20% of deal is awesome!
You are more than welcome & hope your pup is happy too! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts