German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this on craigslist she is beyond gorgeous and I would love to have her but can't right now. I thought this was a good place for her! I would post her pic but have no idea how.

Female German Shepard
respond to: [email protected]

Female German Shepard (U of L / Germantown)
I need to find a home for my special needs dog. Ruby is almost 2yrs old, full blooded,spayed,UTD on shots,AKC registered, and a beautiful dog.
I call her special needs because she acts like she has ADHD. I dont know if thats possible but if it is then she has it. She needs someone that can spend one on one time with her. With alot of work she can be a great dog. She has been around my kids but only with strict supervision. She likes to jump on them. She has only been around one other dog ,they have been together since they were 4mths old. They have the typical brother/sister type fights. I dont know how she would be around other dogs or cats. She is very hyper and bounces off the walls. She likes to run and likes walking on a leash but she will pull your arm off. She likes chasing a ball but wont bring it back usually. She LOVES chewing on big bones. I will not give her to the first person that wants her she needs someone that can give her the time and attention she needs to be the great dog I know she has hiding inside . I am asking a $100 rehoming fee to help ensure that she wont go to dog flippers or collecters, and that would include her papers.If you think you may be interested in giving Ruby a great home then please E-mail me a little about yourself or if you have any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
I got Apollo off Craigslist. I only paid 50 bucks for him. The lady claimed she had a rare blood cancer and couldn't afford him anymore. Idk, I'm just glad he got to a good home. I hope that beautiful girl gets a good home. Don't know if I could trust someone getting a dog from me off Craigslist. I could never put a dog on craigslist.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got our gsd off of craigslist too. We didn't pay anything for her and she was a purebred with papers. Best dog ever! Mommy loves you and misses you so much Kasha-RIP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts