German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Igor turned 1 year old on the 16th of December and I'm a putz! I swear I looked where to post his bday info and I didn't see this Birthday section...so I posted it in General Info....oh well, as Mick said many years ago, "what a drag it is gettin old", meaning me...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Orphan Heidi, if that's you in your profile pic you and Igor could be bro and sis. The OLD man says, Ye be blessed", this Christmas!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks, well Heidi was blessed on Christmas Day- My son came to visit and took Heidi to 2 different dog parks to play
and visit w/ other dogs and then on a long hike on a trail here. He spoils her terribly. But she loves it and is now a social butterfly whereas when I first rescued her from the county shelter she was so anxious and fearful/reactive with other dogs. The shelter was like a ward in a Psycho movie. But one by one and careful introductions she has learned to really like other dogs and is now like a Dog Park Queen when she shows up.
Does Igor like Dog Parks?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CometDog...lol...I'm 60...I think Micks got me by a good 40 years! Keith???? No one knows how old Keith is...lol!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts