German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I bought 2 pups. One got sick and took off. I bought another one and got sick and this time we didn't let him out our sight as we were treating him but died. We (me, and my female gsd) still need a male companion. But we've spent our savings on this last gsd. Please help me. I live in Goldsboro, North Carolina. The smallest pup in both pictures is the one I still have.

·
Registered
31,132 Posts
Why do you need a male companion? The first puppy was let out unattended and probably died alone. Now another one has died? So many holes in your stories, here and previous threads. Maybe you should just concentrate on keeping the one you have left alive and safe.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes, a very confusing story and hard to believe. Anyway, I sincerely hope you have taken the puppy to the vet and got all her vaccines, worming, etc. It's better to raise 1 puppy at a time anyway.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Two dead pups...something isn't right here. This post makes me feel uneasy. How does a puppy take off when it gets sick?? Why did the new one get sick too?? :cautious:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Puppies usually don’t run far from their person and certainly not when they’re sick. Something doesn’t sound right here.
That might be so, but we only had it for 4 days maybe. I was at work when my mother told me that she let him out to potty and when she noticed he wasn't coming back she went and fetch them and brought them to out back door where she has seen me leave them thinking they were alright there. After she finished washing the dishes she noticed again that he had not come inside yet. That's when she search and search, called me and thankfully because the U.S. Air Force is big on taking care of us let me go home early to look for him.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Two dead pups...something isn't right here. This post makes me feel uneasy. How does a puppy take off when it gets sick?? Why did the new one get sick too?? :cautious:
We think a spot we probably didn't clean outside. Like a shaded grassy area under the deck maybe.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and I think it's nature for some to take off when they know they are about to die. I was seeing that wolves do that in the wild. Besides he really hadn't accepted us as his new family since he got sick 3 days after bringing him. This second one at least had accepted us since we had he a bit longer. Still the day before he died he to tried to wander off. We followed him and watched him for hours. I brought him in once nightfall.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What were you treating the "sick" puppy from? I agree, seems like holes in stories.
Btw no holes, I'm willing to be completely open if there's something in particular. I only write as little as possible. Just enough to get it out without boring anyone with all the details. But please ask away.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hopefully I don’t get banned for this, but I mean honestly this HAS to be a troll

okay so you buy 2 puppies at once which is bad. Then one runs away which is your fault as an owner. Then you assume it died. So now only one is left. Then that puppy died too. And now you’re posting asking for help bc you spent your savings. I don’t know what help you want? Are you asking for a free puppy? Maybe you need to ask yourself if you’re capable of taking care of an animal. You don’t even really show remorse I know if my dog died it would take me quite a while before I could replace him..

why was a puppy outside alone to run away in the first place?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seriously this person is either truest sick, nuts, or just a troll. I hope the mods block this idiot
I hope they don't block me just because of your perception especially without even conducting a proper investigation. And the reason why I don't want to be block is because I still have one that I am raising and there is good valuable information and informative people. Every has the right to their opinion which is why I'm not mad for yours. But simply say that it's very in accurate. The military has set us up with a certain mind frame to disregard our emotions in other to the mission done. And right now I know my baby needs a fury playmate.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I
I hope they don't block me just because of your perception especially without even conducting a proper investigation. And the reason why I don't want to be block is because I still have one that I am raising and there is good valuable information and informative people. Every has the right to their opinion which is why I'm not mad for yours. But simply say that it's very in accurate. The military has set us up with a certain mind frame to disregard our emotions in other to the mission done. And right now I know my baby needs a fury playmate.
I 100% support our military but a puppy running away and dying isn’t a mission it’s sheer negligence. As they say in the marines you better figure out what went wrong and un-fluff yourself. If you really are here for help I wish you the absolute best of luck. But I doubt this is legitimate. With that said I’m going to stop commenting now or I’ll probably get banned

·
Registered
932 Posts
That explains your lack of emotion with the dead pup. You don’t even seem bothered the poor pup (if all This is even true) ran off and died. You only care about finding a playmate for your other pup. Honestly I don’t care if I get banned but you sir do not deserve to own any animals. I hope no person sells you another pup and I pray the other one is ok.
Wow is all I can say.

·
Registered
329 Posts
We have all had our disagreements on this forum but I agree with the others on this one. You shouldn’t have anymore animals. Sometimes we think others are crazy but we all agree this time. Don’t get another animal. You def don’t deserve it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
329 Posts
Oh and btw, I know military members who cried like teenage girls after their first breakup when dogs died.

Mike Ritland, etc navy seal started warrior dogs so that dogs wouldn’t be put down. I’m sorry but stop with that nonsense tough guy act. “I’m in the military so I’m emotionless about dead puppies”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.