German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night, Kira decides that 2am was a good time to wake up the ENTIRE family.
I have a 4 BR house. She started with me...
I feel the presence of someone watching me. I open my eyes, and there she was. .. Just staring at me with a toy in her mouth. I tell her to "go to sleep" and I roll over. She jumps on my bed, licks my face, and leaves the room.

I few minutes later, I hear my 13 year old daughter, yell "get out of here!" LOL
Then Kira jumps on her, licks HER face and runs into my other daughter's BR, and shoves her squeaky toy in her face. LOL

She eventually made her rounds to all of us, and even annoyed our sleeping Coconut (maltese).

Eventually went back to sleep.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I give you credit for being able to laugh about it :) Maybe Kira had a bad dream and made the 2am rounds to make sure everyone was safe.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Poor Kira all alone with noone to play ;) lol

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I give you credit for being able to laugh about it :) Maybe Kira had a bad dream and made the 2am rounds to make sure everyone was safe.
I can't get mad at her :) How can I get mad at someone, that looks up to me as much as she does?

Poor Kira all alone with noone to play ;) lol
I know why she did this....

I normally take her out about 8-9pm for a walk / run.

She's like the "other woman".... I better be there, when she needs me .. LOL

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
And not time for a potty break neither lol they can be very pushy and head strong when they want something ...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Last night, Kira decides that 2am was a good time to wake up the ENTIRE family.
I have a 4 BR house. She started with me...
I feel the presence of someone watching me. I open my eyes, and there she was. .. Just staring at me with a toy in her mouth. I tell her to "go to sleep" and I roll over. She jumps on my bed, licks my face, and leaves the room.

I few minutes later, I hear my 13 year old daughter, yell "get out of here!" LOL
Then Kira jumps on her, licks HER face and runs into my other daughter's BR, and shoves her squeaky toy in her face. LOL

She eventually made her rounds to all of us, and even annoyed our sleeping Coconut (maltese).

Eventually went back to sleep.
Coincidentally, my guy did the same thing to me at 2am, but he also decided to pull my blanket off for good measure. I think the GSDs are plotting something! :eek:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
LOL! Scarlett sometimes gets a wild hair and decides to bug me in the middle of the night. I agree, if we miss a walk, she is antsy at night...even the middle of the night.

Maybe she has restless legs. :)

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Mine doesn't sleep at night at all. Every time I get up and I check on her, she is wide awake. She attempts to wake me up at 4:30, then 5:00. By the time I get up at 5:30 she is next to me on the bed looking at me like okay, its about time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts