Well, just shy of 2.5 years :)

Here she is at 10 weeks

Here she is at age 5 months

And a couple weeks shy of 2.5 years

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the kind comments. Desperately hoping she finishes her championship this weekend. We are SO close. She just needs a major, and they are so hard to find :(

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
ummm - right in my back yard.....my friend is showing her Viszlas in the same ring Sunday.....

good luck

Lee

·
Registered
778 Posts
Beautiful girl you have there. Love her coloring and coat. Good luck with the championship.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
She is absolutely perfect :wub:

I read what you said about how much she changed and didn't change as she matured. I can really see that! But even at 5 months you could tell she was really going to grow into herself, and she did that so well. Hoping, hoping, hoping you finish her soon!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Where are you showing this weekend, Jackie? I have my fingers crossed for you to finish that girl!!

I can't get that last major to save my life. Sage showed last weekend (about 2 1/2 hours from here) and came away with a reserve. I may shoot myself if I don't finish her soon. I have her entered next weekend in a show about 3 hours from here. Unfortunately it's not a major in bitches, but a 5 pt major in dogs. Arghhh. I don't want to go. I don't want to hope for the crossover. I know, I know, if you don't show, you can't win. But it's a boatload of money for 2 days in a hotel, gas, and handler fees, just for the possibility of going BOW. That's 3 wins to get the points. Going over a dog for a 5 point major seems really really slim. Someone needs to tell me what to do!!!
:help:

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Beautiful girl, btw! :)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're showing in Monroeville, just an hour away. If the major breaks or she doesn't win, it'll be almost a year before she shows again, because she's being bred this season. There are just NO majors :(

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I'll do a little championship dance for you. :) Come on, Wesson!!!!

However, I do feel your pain regarding finding majors. Sage is starting to blow coat, which knocks us out of serious competition until she grows it back. She's not very attractive naked!

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ah, crap. I think your major broke? Argh. Maddening.

Saw that Buck went BIS yesterday.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The major broke, but the reason was something I can't be mad about. Bitch went in for an emergency spay (she survived surgery and is doing well).

I DID get this picture when we got home, so the weekend wasn't a total wash!

And Wesson's mother went reserve on Saturday after not being shown in over 4 years.

·
Registered
750 Posts
The major broke, but the reason was something I can't be mad about. Bitch went in for an emergency spay (she survived surgery and is doing well).

I DID get this picture when we got home, so the weekend wasn't a total wash!

And Wesson's mother went reserve on Saturday after not being shown in over 4 years.
Are you Jackie off the FB group?

*-*Summer*-*

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
Are you saying the GSD went Best In Show????

The big blanket male?

Lee

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ch Woodsides Megabucks went Best in Show on Saturday. He also won the Group on Sunday. Shown by Lenny Brown.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts