German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a beautiful day at the OBX with no rain, and Kairo got to go swimming for the very first time. To say he LOVED the water would be an understatement. Here are some pics from this afternoon's adventures.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Beautiful photos the beach one of our favorite places! I think gsds have to have some fish scales under all their fur!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful photos the beach one of our favorite places! I think gsds have to have some fish scales under all their fur!
Thanks! Yeah, it's amazing how natural swimming comes to them. Kairo had such a good time. Today, it's a road trip over to Hatteras Island, followed by a ferry boat ride to Ocracoke Island. Should be a fun afternoon.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Awesome pictures! Looks like a great time! I used to live in Woodbridge. I love it out there!

BTW, did you take my dog?? He looks identical to Mei!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome pictures! Looks like a great time! I used to live in Woodbridge. I love it out there!

Thank you! Yes, a great time indeed. Had to drag Kairo out of the water or he would have stayed at the beach all day.

Very familiar with Woodbridge. I used to work in Alexandria many years ago, but I got fed up with all the traffic, so I moved out to the country over 20 years ago when I got married.

And yes, Mei and Kairo look very similar! Could pass for siblings lol!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

Thank you! Yes, a great time indeed. Had to drag Kairo out of the water or he would have stayed at the beach all day.

Very familiar with Woodbridge. I used to work in Alexandria many years ago, but I got fed up with all the traffic, so I moved out to the country over 20 years ago when I got married.

And yes, Mei and Kairo look very similar! Could pass for siblings lol!
Awesome! And ya, I hated the traffic and how busy the entire area is. We moved back out West after we were tired of it. I sure do miss Wegmans though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts