German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumors have been circulating amongst the AKC inner circle that a new "super stack" will be used in the near future when showing a GSD. Dog must be on their toes on all fours ( which she nailed ) but we're working on the gay tail still.

I think my girl has the "super stack" pretty well down...your thoughts?

SuperG

Attachments

·
Registered
31,591 Posts
Excellent. Is carrying a glass tabletop in their mouths a criteria as well?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not as significant as the 4 glasses of champagne which are on the table..yet to be done ..none can spill a drop....otherwise it's a DQ

SuperG

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I SO have you beat on that one. Here's my girl several years ago. No, she doesn't walk around like that.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
dogfaeries

I do like it....but...not to be too much of a critic...you need to get her on her toes on the fronts...otherwise superb extension...that is the type of extension I am shooting for. I'm using the K-Tel Rac-n-Stack to develop the extension....is that what you used ???

SuperG

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I do like it....but...not to be too much of a critic...you need to get her on her toes on the fronts...otherwise superb extension...that is the type of extension I am shooting for. I'm using the K-Tel Rac-n-Stack to develop the extension....is that what you used ???

SuperG
I had to borrow one from a friend, but yes, the Rac-n-Stack is the way to go.

·
Super Moderator
6,431 Posts
Does the rack operate with a remote,phone app,or do you crank it manually?

·
Super Moderator
6,431 Posts
Lmao!!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Rumors have been circulating amongst the AKC inner circle that a new "super stack" will be used in the near future when showing a GSD. Dog must be on their toes on all fours ( which she nailed ) but we're working on the gay tail still.

I think my girl has the "super stack" pretty well down...your thoughts?

SuperG
I don't know about the whole tail thing. Maybe they have a Festive class she could show in?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
OMG, too funny!

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Phone app Super Stack......you should be in marketing !!!!!

Ronco had this model for the super stack for cats and small dogs

SuperG

The white cat beats both dogs hands down for stacking! Is that your cat?! Priceless!! I laughed so hard :)

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No idea about the cat....just a random pic off the internet....

Hmmmmm..." festive class"....LOL....

SuperG

·
Registered
426 Posts
Does the Rack need batteries or is it rechargeable?
Is it indoor outdoor?
How about colors?
Is there a pressure release valve or a de-stacking device?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Does the Rack need batteries or is it rechargeable?
Is it indoor outdoor?
How about colors?
Is there a pressure release valve or a de-stacking device?

And, is it adjustable?

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
LOL at least you guys know your dogs don't have any rear muscle pulls! (the first thing I noticed when my dog had a soft tissue injury was he refused to do that stretch)

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL at least you guys know your dogs don't have any rear muscle pulls! (the first thing I noticed when my dog had a soft tissue injury was he refused to do that stretch)
Never even thought of that....so thanks for the observation. It wasn't that long ago when I thought she had hurt herself and started a thread regarding my concerns......so the stretch is somewhat indicative of health regarding muscle "integrity" to a degree...????

Over the years, observing the frequency and particular times when a dog chooses to stretch seems to be a good reminder that stretching has its purpose....for humans as well.

SuperG

SuperG

1 - 18 of 18 Posts