German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadie & I went to our 1st class this week. She loves it! I posted last week about how I was having a problem with Sadie growling if someone walked up to her and spoke directly at her. My trainer thought we should still start agility class. I wasn't sure because she did not seem to enjoy going to clas but I thought I would give it a shot. Sadie was a whole new dog about halfway through class, tail up and prancing around. She was taking treats from other class members and seemed happy about it..(she would not do that before) Tonight was open trian so we can go and practice on our own the trainers are there for any help you might need but I really go just for fun. Sadie got there and greeted her trainer and was just as happy as Tuesday. I just had to brag a little. I love my Sadie bug and love love to see her happy.:wub:

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Sadie & I went to our 1st class this week. She loves it! I posted last week about how I was having a problem with Sadie growling if someone walked up to her and spoke directly at her. My trainer thought we should still start agility class. I wasn't sure because she did not seem to enjoy going to clas but I thought I would give it a shot. Sadie was a whole new dog about halfway through class, tail up and prancing around. She was taking treats from other class members and seemed happy about it..(she would not do that before) Tonight was open trian so we can go and practice on our own the trainers are there for any help you might need but I really go just for fun. Sadie got there and greeted her trainer and was just as happy as Tuesday. I just had to brag a little. I love my Sadie bug and love love to see her happy.:wub:
How wonderful! You must be so proud! Just keep us with the tons of treats/rewards and having other classmates treats when they are near!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thats fantastic. My dogs have learned to LOVE GOING TO CLASS. Keep up the great work

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That's awesome! So much fun when they love going to class!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Jake and I start foundations the 15th and I am sooo nervous but excited. I am glad you and Sadie had a good time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts