German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stella will be 17 weeks old tomorrow and man oh man is she crazy, when you come home you are now greated with with paws flying and teeth !! She is like a dog on speed!, all you see is a blur and wham one tazmanian devil, she is using her front paws like arms flailing all over the place, she gets so mental and then we are laughing so hard its crazy!! She has also decided that any household cleaning appliance is hers! The vacum is not safe, if you try to mop the floor you have a dog swinging from the mop, now may old dobir Ralph was so terrified of the vancum I have gotten used to being able to do hosehold chores under a watchful eye of a dog, but never have I seen a puppy attacking these items! It it mercifully calm at the moment so I can write this, she will usually spaz out each evening again at arount 8:00pm and then settle in for a nap! ( then its adult time to shower and stuff!)

BTW we started her on Orijen food yesterday and she LOVES it!! Stella sat in the kitchen and just stared at the bag on the counter willing it to spill, tip or just land at her feet, the kibble is now her training treats! funny that I left Canada to come to Germany only to end up buying a Canadian dog food!!

Anyway that my little update!:wild:

( A house is not a home until there is a dog living in it)

·
Registered
44 Posts
my 15 week old does the same tazmanian devil thing whenever i come home too.and whenever hubby gets up and walks through the house..its cute now-just too adorable-but its gonna get old real quick as shes growing like a weed! enjoy it while you can :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts