German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
:wub: yes - I'd vote for black/tan saddleback. My Sting is a black/tan saddleback and he looked at 15 weeks like your puppy is now.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:wub: yes - I'd vote for black/tan saddleback. My Sting is a black/tan saddleback and he looked at 15 weeks like your puppy is now.

Sting is your profile photo? If so, he is perfect and what I imagined when when I thought of the German Shepherd I wanted. So thanks again for the insight. Jupiters left ear is down most of the time except they are both perfect in the morning. lol He's only going on 4 months old so I know it will transition. His Sire is a registered retired police K9, his mother a Sable that was a pet. Both beautiful. He was given to me by the owners and I had pick of the litter. Talk about a hard choice as I was clueless except I wanted a male as I have two female different breed dogs at home. He was black and tan with great bone structure and huge paws. Stood taller than his brothers and sisters and came right to me introducing himself to me rather than vice/versa. He didnt give the other pups a chance. He was now a Casto. lol

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Sting is your profile photo? If so, he is perfect and what I imagined when when I thought of the German Shepherd I wanted. So thanks again for the insight. Jupiters left ear is down most of the time except they are both perfect in the morning. lol He's only going on 4 months old so I know it will transition. His Sire is a registered retired police K9, his mother a Sable that was a pet. Both beautiful. He was given to me by the owners and I had pick of the litter. Talk about a hard choice as I was clueless except I wanted a male as I have two female different breed dogs at home. He was black and tan with great bone structure and huge paws. Stood taller than his brothers and sisters and came right to me introducing himself to me rather than vice/versa. He didnt give the other pups a chance. He was now a Casto. lol
Yes, Sting is my profile photo. Thank you for the compliment. I think you picked the pick of the litter when you chose Jupiter or should I say when he chose you :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts