German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
14 year old WGSD in TN

You all remember ole Gracie, the 14 yo WGSD someone dumped in Tn and Jazzy's mom took her in until I came down on vacation to pick her up? Well here is the ole fart...spry as ever...out with my other old balding girl...

Helping feed the horses:

Playing with the newest member of the clan...Rocky...just diagnoses with EPI...Just what I needed!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Re: 14 year old WGSD in TN

GRACIE!!!!!! So good to see you my friend!!!!!! I'm so very happy your doing so well in your new home!!!
Hugs
Rosa

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Right after I took these the little fart took off trottin down the road with me running like a nerd after her screaming...like she can hear me! I almost crapped my pants. Then when she got to the neighbors house she looked back at me running and I swear she was laughing...Then she sat down and waiting for me to catch up...I could have killed her! Gave me a heart attack! Bree, Lady and Nara were sittin in the drive looking like " boy are you in trouble! " I was giggling so because I swear she knew what she was doing...just trottin like no bodies business...

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

LOL....too funny!!!!! Gotta love her sense of humor!!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Gracie's story should be a testimony for all those having second thoughts about adopting a senior...don't hesitate! Just do it!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

I would love to have been there to see that!!!!!!! Great job Melody, she sure looks happy.

·
Registered
154 Posts

Originally Posted By: mmillerRight after I took these the little fart took off trottin down the road with me running like a nerd after her screaming...like she can hear me! I almost crapped my pants. Then when she got to the neighbors house she looked back at me running and I swear she was laughing...Then she sat down and waiting for me to catch up...I could have killed her! Gave me a heart attack! Bree, Lady and Nara were sittin in the drive looking like " boy are you in trouble! " I was giggling so because I swear she knew what she was doing...just trottin like no bodies business...
OMG, I was laughing so hard.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts