German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions welcome. He's so young that he doesn't really know stack, but he does kind of know stay, so I do my best to get some shots without an assistant!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll add that he's obviously not a show dog- he's a coat from mostly working lines. But I enjoy discussions and hearing opinions. Helps me learn, and won't offend me!

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
What a face!! I think I am in love

On a more serious note, it is hard to tell much with the angle, but he seems to be a very balanced puppy with adequate angles on both ends. The croup may be a little flat (not enough slope to it) but that can change with growth. Very pretty puppy.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I need to make DH help me so I can get a good pic. Hard to bend to take a pic, while keeping a hand up and over with the ball so he'll stay! lol

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
I'm not a "critiquer" but he is very handsome. LOVE the "tee pee" ears. Last time I had a pup that got the "tee pee' ears was 30 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
oh my gosh,,how cute is he!!! I will be interested to see how he grows out,,a long coated bicolor,,he is gonna be stunning..

If he's to much of a puppy pain,,you can send him my way :))))))

·
Registered
775 Posts
I think he's going to be very handsome when he grows up! Theres something about him..

I miss the puppy fuzz...enjoy him!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I think he's adorable...I can't wait to see how he turns out...a LC bicolor...too awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts