German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I posted her 8 wk and 10 wk pics I thought I would post her 12 wk pic (I'll eventually stop I promise) :)

After 4 wks of diarrhea we FINALLY as of 2 days ago have normal poo! I never thought I would be so thrilled to see poo! She came with alot of extras...coccidia, hook worms, and giardia. After treating the first two and the loose stool didn't go away they finally tested her for giardia and bingo. I am so thankful that if over!

She arrived at a tiny 7.5 lbs at 8 wks. At 12 wks she is 20 lbs, behind all my others at this age but making nice progress. She is a joy to have around.

Sigourney 12 wks:

Hanging with the big dawgs!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
She's adorable! That last picture is just too much- she's really feeling her spot in the pack isn't she?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Gorgeous girl! What a good looking pack! Congratulations!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
I must say you have a beautiful family. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
She's a DOLL! I still cannot get over how GREAT she did out at the meet Saturday.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha love the pack picture. Hubby said he'd hate to be walking up the path and be unwelcome!!! lol.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The last pic is great. I am so jealous. I have to admit, two is a handful for me so I know your hands are full. I also have two small sons (2 and 4) so family trips are interesting. Our pups are 9 months and Hansel is pushing 100 pounds. Seems like yesterday he was the size of your little one.

Now you need to update you avatar.

John

·
Registered
213 Posts
Love all the pictures! She's definitely picking up her size!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. I sure think she is special!

Stosh...she does fit right in and has NO fear. There are nylabones abound around here and of course she always wants the one someone else has. She will go right up and start chewing on the opposite end the adult has in their mouth. They growl and growl and she totally ignores them!

·
Registered
936 Posts
:hug:awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:hug:

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
keep the pics coming!!! all dogs/pups look great :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts