German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My youngest girl, Tempo von der Traumwolfen. Father is Sultan von Vereingte Stolz IGP3 and Mother is Neon von der Traumwolfen BCAT, BN, CD, RA, Rally 1, THD, TKI, CGCA, CGCU, Certified and Registered Therapy Dog with Alliance of Therapy Dogs.

Dog Vertebrate Collar Mammal Carnivore

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exciting times.. are all the dogs listed In your signature yours?
Yes, all the girls in my signature are mine. We have one more at home, my daughter's girl Jyce from my J Litter. She's got her CGC, BCat, and is a certified and registered Therapy Dog with my daughter, in our local Therapy Dog group.
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Mammal

· Registered
Fraserglens Ellie of Carmspack 16/12/2021
1,251 Posts
Yes, all the girls in my signature are mine. We have one more at home, my daughter's girl Jyce from my J Litter. She's got her CGC, BCat, and is a certified and registered Therapy Dog with my daughter, in our local Therapy Dog group. View attachment 594339
I put It all together and figured out who you are lol, far right is a stunner!

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put It all together and figured out who you are lol, far right is a stunner!
LOL... The far right is Rizz, and she is sitting beside her mother Zulu, and her father is Pfalcon von Wolfstraum (Branik von der Traumwolfen and Kira von Wolfstraum).

· Registered
Fraserglens Ellie of Carmspack 16/12/2021
1,251 Posts
LOL... The far right is Rizz, and she is sitting beside her mother Zulu, and her father is Pfalcon von Wolfstraum (Branik von der Traumwolfen and Kira von Wolfstraum).
Makes sense where rizz gets it from!! I like what I read about yourself and Lee, what you look for in dogs, and think they should be.. not that my opinion holds and weight just throwing it out there (y)

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love Zulu, she looks precious! I like how floofy she is around the neck. She has very expressive eyes
She's definitely different :LOL: than the others... but a sweetheart to me and my family. She carries a long coat gene, so yeah, the floofiness... She was also in the blowing coat phase, so it does look extra fluffy around the next. Pfalcon and her have produced some gorgeous pups, they're great family dogs and great with kids too.

• Love
Reactions: Sabis mom and Hopps
1 - 12 of 12 Posts