German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
What a jerk!!! Ya, sounds like they tried super hard to place those dogs!! This just burns me up. He should be given the same courtesy as the dogs were given. Piece of ****

·
Registered
275 Posts
i think the worker charged with killing the 100+ dogs actually emailed and phoned the local SPCA and was told the dogs were unadoptable etc... (this is per a local newspaper)

either way, latest news is that an investigation is being headed by a Vet from the area in a joint spca, RCMP task force...

Also, the spca cannot confiscate the remaining dogs since the owners are actually complying with requests for proper housing etc....and the spca doesn't have the authority to shut the business down...

tht's all to the best of my knowledge

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
The worker that killed the dogs had actually handled them for quite a bit of time and had gotten attached to a lot of them before he was ordered to kill them. It even mentions in his compensation claim that he accidentally missed one of the dogs he intended to shoot and wounded one of his favorites and had to put that one down too.
It's a really sad situation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.