German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you just saw her 8 week pics two weeks ago but she is just so gosh darn cute I have to post updated ones! :) She has doubled her size. She came in a teeny tiny 7.5 lbs at 8 wks...I thought maybe I had some new designer breed...teacup gsd! Today at 10 weeks she weighs in at 14.5 lbs (that's what Gilda weighed at 8 wks!). She arrived with coccidia and hook worms so I attribute that to her tiny arrival size. We're still working on the pudding poos but that's an improvement from liquid poos!

These are her 10 wk pics with the exception of the one with Moses. That is her first week here hanging with the 'big' guy.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awwwwwww. take lots of pictures....they grow so fast.

·
Registered
420 Posts
She is too cute! I just want to give her a huge hug and kiss that face.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is soooooo cute, I LOVE the first one:)

·
Super Moderator
32,588 Posts
Adorable! We got Halo at 10 weeks old, and she was about 14 pounds, which seemed so small to me. Dena & Keefer were both in the 18/19 pound range at 9 weeks old and at Halo's 9 week checkup I saw her weight listed at 11-1/2 pounds. Now at almost 2 years old she's 58/59 pounds, right in the middle of the standard for a female. I'm guessing your little girl will be about the same.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
oh she's so cute!

·
Registered
213 Posts
She is adorable and is looking good! She sure is growing!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
so cute!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
How cuuuute!! That first one is just darling! I don't think you can ever take too many puppy pics..they grow up sooo fast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts