German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had Reina for 1 week now. She sits, learned to shake last night and the past 2 days she has been ringing the bell to go outside. It's been several years since I had my last GSD...I had forgotten how smart they were! Best dogs in the world!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I trained my cat how to sit and do a few tricks, and after we got Zeus and he picked up sit, shake, down, spin, come fetch etc etc in just 1 week, i am just so shocked at the willingness to learn and the ease of learning! they are SO smart! I do need to get a bell, where can I find one? =)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Sounds like you're off to a good start :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I trained my cat how to sit and do a few tricks, and after we got Zeus and he picked up sit, shake, down, spin, come fetch etc etc in just 1 week, i am just so shocked at the willingness to learn and the ease of learning! they are SO smart! I do need to get a bell, where can I find one? =)
My cat knows how to eat, poop and jump on the kitchen table, and I didn't teach her any of it! :)

I bought the bell at Hobby Lobby. I'm sure you can get them at Walmart also maybe?

Yes, smart, royal and just a joy to have around.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
impressive.

I've had Reina for 1 week now. She sits, learned to shake last night and the past 2 days she has been ringing the bell to go outside. It's been several years since I had my last GSD...I had forgotten how smart they were! Best dogs in the world!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies. I had forgotten about how mouthy they are.
Cheyanna - She can stay with you a while, my hands are really sore.

I do have a Dyson...she thinks that's her toy also.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts