German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He turned ten weeks today very good pup. I need some good techniques on training him. He can sit other then that I'm having a difficult time with potty training. I just didn't know if anyone had helpful advice.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
yeah i have advice. use the search feature
Not very nice of you.

There are a lot of training tips here on the forum, you can browse the training section here as well. In all honesty, a puppy obedience class is a wonderful option for you to learn how to train basic obedience.

·
Banned
599 Posts
yeah i have advice. use the search feature
Part of the reason this forum was invented was so people could ask questions and get advice for their GSDs. He could go and use google or the "search engine" or whatever you said, but he decided to come to a forum that is about one specific dog. I am sure this forum has more truthful, and better answers than google, or yahoo etc. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,370 Posts

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
not being rude, just blunt. i meant use the search feature within this forum. if this person would just scroll down to the puppy training section and look, they would find the answer to potty training a pup easily. scan through the topics instead of posting a vague title so people would click on it. the two moderators that replied basically said the same thing, just not as bluntly as i did =)

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
your pup

if you don't know how to train a dog find a trainer. enrolling
in a puppy class will help in many ways. i got my pup when
he was 9 weeks old. i took him out every 10 to 15 minutes.
overnight he was out every 2 hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts