German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Brutus and I have been working hard on training and he is doing so much better compared to what he was about 3 months ago. This past week though he started this biting habit. At first it was when we were playing with a tug toy he would go to grab a better grip and accidentally nip my hand but now it has become an issue. We will be playing and then all of a sudden he starts biting and not just nips but super hard. Enough to wear it has left bruises on my skin. I have tried yelping, pushing him away, fussing, Screaming no, saying no biting but it just seems to be getting worse. I walk him twice a day for an hour each time and we play ball in the yard. On the weekends we go to the Dog Park twice a day for an hour after his walk. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I am not exactly sure on what else to do. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. He still listens to commands and every thing we have do during training because we have been working non stop on them so I don't think this is the problem

1 - 1 of 1 Posts