German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally managed to take some more pictures in an impromptu photo session.

Okay... maybe I need more natural poses...

Anyways, how much more growth can I reasonable expect? Bear in mind I do love his fuzzy butt just the way he is, but I can't help but see the German Shepherds that are all-grown-up and wonder. :D

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
He's very cute, I can't help to wonder if this is what my little guy will grow up looking like? :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
He is gorgeous!! Love everything about him :) I always look forward to seeing Faelan photos.

Anyways, how much more growth can I reasonable expect? Bear in mind I do love his fuzzy butt just the way he is, but I can't help but see the German Shepherds that are all-grown-up and wonder. :D
At almost 2 years old, he's probably as large as he is going to get, if you're referring to his height and weight. My boy was at his heaviest when he was around a year old actually.

That said, he'll still fill out and continue to do so for the next few years. There was a huge difference between my dog at 3 years/4 years compared to him at 2 years.

His head/face probably won't change much. Here is my dog at 2 years vs. 4 years

Full body at 1 year

at 2 years (head changed a lot!)

at 3 years

Recent (4 years) from the front:

My boy did get his dam's face though, so he has a bit of a baby face :)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
He is gorgeous!! Love everything about him :) I always look forward to seeing Faelan photos.

At almost 2 years old, he's probably as large as he is going to get, if you're referring to his height and weight. My boy was at his heaviest when he was around a year old actually.

That said, he'll still fill out and continue to do so for the next few years. There was a huge difference between my dog at 3 years/4 years compared to him at 2 years.

His head/face probably won't change much. Here is my dog at 2 years vs. 4 years

Full body at 1 year

at 2 years (head changed a lot!)

at 3 years

Recent (4 years) from the front:

My boy did get his dam's face though, so he has a bit of a baby face :)
Beautiful boy as well ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Thanks!! He shares a grandsire with the OP's dog (so technically "cousins"). I think Faelan got an extra dose of handsome in his genes, though :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts