German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats. We are 2 days away (Friday) so understand your excitement!

Question is, which of us will be complaining first about biting, whining, ate this/that, etc. Glad I've been reading this forum to get ready for new puppy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hahahahahahaha Crewchief. and don't leave out any details. we want to hear all about

congrats to both of you. may your lives be forever more enriched with your new family members

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Were 4 days in! Overall she's doing well. She's note to fond of the crate training. Weve had 4 very rough nights, but were trying to stay strong and not give in.
Her bathroom schedule is out of wack. She eats and won't poo for several hours. I'm thinking she's still a little anxious, which is throwing it off.
Other than that she's pretty awesome!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
My pup doesn't poo after eating, either. She poops every morning when I let her out, and then again in the evening. Very different from the last pup I had, which went about 15-20 minutes after eating.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
What a cutie! Check out those ears. Fiona is not one of those food in poop out dogs. When she was a pup, everyone said take her out right after eating. I was like, why? She doesn't do anything. Search for crate games, it makes it more fun for them.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts