The perfect day with your dog? - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Crowned Member

Would love to go for a swim and walk on the beach with my dog in warm weather. Love the long hikes in the trails at our park- favorite time is spring and fall. Winter is tough but love the snow days weather trekking through the woods near our house to snow hill. Or hooking max up to a sled and practice mushing skills down our street. We just started nose works love to watch him for search for his prize (we are doing food now not oils yet) he loves it and is definitely his thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 09:09 PM

Cool temperatures, woods(lots of woods), streams, miles and miles of trails.
wolfy dog and Sabis mom like this.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 05:46 PM

I just had a perfect day with my furbabies we went to the snow and played.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 06:09 PM
Crowned Member

The perfect day with your dog?

Love the snow athough I like to see green grass about now. Iím happy is it is still light out lol! Over the weekend we visited the shrine and the dogs visited with st. Francis. it was a nice day itís been hectic last few weeks and the dogs have been champs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GSDchoice likes this.

Last edited by Jenny720; 03-13-2018 at 06:12 PM.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 11:26 PM
Knighted Member

Every day my dog is with me is perfect! Anywhere, doing anything...just having her there makes it right!
misfits, Heartandsoul and Nigel like this.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Mark Twain

Tim
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 12:53 AM

She knows we will have our play time, i will toss a toy/ball around for her to consume off some vitality, at that point it's work time, since it's fenced in she runs free, which she adores to do! She has her insane time where she can run maximum capacity, once i begin working, she's there to help pulling the thistles that I have trimmed...

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and donít get so worked up about things
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page