What would your GSD do on this forum? - Page 4 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveEcho View Post
Echo would be one of those people that asks a question then throws a hissy fit and leaves...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Norden von Narnia (Hans) DOB 1-15-12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Crowned Member

Hans would try and get everyone to throw his favorite Go Dog chicken for him to fetch, then he would attempt to herd them by nipping at their pants, after which he would ask all raw fed the dogs what kind of meat they had today

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Norden von Narnia (Hans) DOB 1-15-12
post #33 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Master Member

Stella would ask about local dining establishments that allows dogs to sit in outside dining areas with their parents. She hates being left at home when we go to dinner, so the more places that allow dogs, the better!

[COLOR="Purple"]Michelle
Mom to
Stella ~ GSD
Figgy ~ Tuxedo Cat
CoCo ~ Tabby Cat

RIP

Rio, GSD
SheRah, GSD Mix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Knighted Member

Nadia would take everyone's toys so she could hoard them and run circles around everyone to be certain no one stole them back

Zisso would be the culprit that stole them back when she wasn't looking and act all innocent if she caught him trying

Nadia - GSD -DOB 12-29-07
Zisso - GSD- DOB 9-16-07
Pepe & Kiki`my sweet kitties

Zisso is my heart~Nadia is my Love~My kitties bring me everything in between~Together they bring me Joy!
post #35 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Master Member

Rusti would go tell everyone how beautiful she is and expect them to give her plenty of lovings. Jerry Lee would beg you to throw his ball over and over and over again.

Belinda
Rusti EAC, TN-N, TG-O, WV-N, NCC, NJC, CGC, GSD Diva
Jerry Lee AXP, MJP, OAC, TN-N, WV-N, NCC, NJC, SPJ, UAG1
post #36 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Elite Member

Mine would tell you how terrible her life is. How she is not provided with enough cheese, and when she does get it it is generally not name brand cheese. She would tell you that she is neglected. Then when others would come on and tell her she needs to leave if her life is that terrible, she would tell them that she loves me and she's going to work on training me better.

~Sasha~{GSD}~ 3ish~Gotcha day January, 29, 2011
~Monte~{Golden Retriever}~ (RIP)~ 1997-2009

post #37 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieShepherdGirl View Post
Mine would tell you how terrible her life is. How she is not provided with enough cheese, and when she does get it it is generally not name brand cheese.
Obviously that is a serious offense. No name brand cheese indeed!

Shadow would tell everyone how I'm so unfair. I won't let him eat the walls, carpet or furniture, prune the flowers, swim with the fish, eat rocks or dig a tunnel to the neighbors yard.
Plus, I only feed him three, yes three times per day. Thank goodness he hasn't wasted away yet from the terrible neglect. And I don't want him stealing food from the kids or trying to herd the kids around the yard.
I'm pretty sure his list would be long!

Heidi
Max, GSD 2002-2011

Shadow, GSD Not So Little Black Demon
post #38 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Master Member

Teddy would want to know if anyone wants to adopt a spoiled shih tzu.

That darn shih tzu gets to sleep on the bed, and she doesn't!

Jo & Teddy,my female german shepherd, born Christmas Day, 2011
"One reason a dog is such a lovable creature is his tail wags instead of his tongue." - Unknown
post #39 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Elite Member

She would ask why mom keeps stuffing a toy in her mouth when she just wants to gnaw on mom's hands!!!

She would also ask why the biscuits are kept up so high

~ Dori ~

Kenai - 10 yr old Samoyed
Koda - 8 yr old Samoyed

Max - 4 yr old rescue Persian
Nita - 01/26/2012 GSD
post #40 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-30-2012, 01:01 PM

Wendy on the internet...

She would be posting about the NatGeo Wild Dogs that she sees on TV and has to Bark at.

She would post about what the humans are watching on TV and how much she is tired of Modern Family because they need a pet.

Post about her latest shoe victory - she ate a brown Naturalizer and lived to tell about it.

Posting after Momma and pointing out what a tale teller she is.

Then after her first internet session she would get distracted by a shadow a bird cast in the yard next door and be off to investigate - completely forgetting to log off and possibly tripping on the laptop cord and pulling the laptop off of the table and on the floor breaking it into a million pieces that she will chew on later.

Rita
Wendy Darling (GSD)
Gidget (Min Pin)
Bailey (Choco Lab)
Chachi, Bonnie, Rico, Jelly Bean and Hank (Da Birds)
Kayla Marie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page