Leerburg - Page 2 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 10:16 PM
Elite Member

I think they are great, and I'll put my flame suit on here because even though their info might be great their delivery is insomnia curing. On video at least. I'd move mountains to do an in person with them, for sure.
LuvShepherds likes this.

Valor 6/3/17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 6/3/17
Blitzen 2/21/19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometDog View Post
I think they are great, and I'll put my flame suit on here because even though their info might be great their delivery is insomnia curing. On video at least. I'd move mountains to do an in person with them, for sure.
Completely agree. I find myself doing a lot of fast forwarding in the videos. But I see why they do it. More info for average pet owners, a lot of stuff more advanced owners/handlers have already learned all the base techniques, so it’s boring to go through those parts on every video. The voice kills me though, so can I borrow your flame suit?
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
That was my reaction to ME. I watched one of his free videos and it was only a lecture. He never even brought a dog in so I didnít get to see him handle a dog. Maybe the Leerburg videos are better, but I decided not to pursue it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2019, 01:08 PM
Crowned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvShepherds View Post
Quote:
That was my reaction to ME. I watched one of his free videos and it was only a lecture. He never even brought a dog in so I didn’t get to see him handle a dog. Maybe the Leerburg videos are better, but I decided not to pursue it.
He definitely can be a talker. But I also think he isn't going to put out as much how-to for free...then why would you buy it. There is good how to with a dog by Michael Ellis out there.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 11:24 AM

Check out Ivan Balabanovs Pay per Train. He is the master, ME learned from him... I have some ME videos, and found them relatively useless if you know the basics. And nothing beats working with a good club or helper.

However, yes, if you do suffer from insomnia, Frawley's voice-overs could be your cure!
Nscullin likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page