3Likes
  • 1 Post By onyx'girl
  • 1 Post By cdwoodcox
  • 1 Post By onyx'girl

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Found a club.

So I found a club that's only 1 hour and 20 minutes from me. It's out of a training facility. They have a SCH club and also a SAR club that meet there so I will be able to have those people evaluate Athena or help guide me to the club that she's best suited at. I seen where the SCH club had a SCH 3 retired and a couple SCH 2 so they're getting some dogs titled. And the SAR club is active in that field also. We start tomorrow with a meet and whatever else you do on the first day. Wish Athena luck. I am hoping she doesn't act anti dog social. I don't know if I am allowed to post a name or link to see if anyone on here has heard of this place or not. If so I will.
She's resting up now. Busy day ahead for her tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1484439150531428946593.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	402441   Click image for larger version

Name:	1484439177760465493148.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	402449  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Nvm I was thinking of something else. Here is a link to a web page.
Michiana Working Dog Association
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 07:25 PM
Crowned Member

Ah, that is a great place!!! I would train with them if I were closer. I had an inkling you were in that area, and having IPO and SAR in one great group is not the norm.
Best wishes in this new endeavor. Jan is a super supportive trainer and I admire her dedication to both SAR and IPO.
cdwoodcox likes this.

Jane~
Kept by
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx'girl View Post
Ah, that is a great place!!! I would train with them if I were closer. I had an inkling you were in that area, and having IPO and SAR in one great group is not the norm.
Best wishes in this new endeavor. Jan is a super supportive trainer and I admire her dedication to both SAR and IPO.
I was hoping for a response like that. It's easier to go into a place with an open mind if you have heard positive things about them other than their website.
Thecowboysgirl likes this.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 07:41 PM
Crowned Member

I know a few of them personally, and went to their trial last fall. One member has a littermate to Karlo(Bill with Teagan and Conall). They are dedicated and very supportive of each other. You could not have found a better place to begin.
cdwoodcox likes this.

Jane~
Kept by

Always in my heart

3.02.09~12.03.18
Kacie
7.21.05-5.01.15
Onyx
11.08.06-9.28.18
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 08:45 PM
Crowned Member

Awesome!! Good luck!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2017, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx'girl View Post
I know a few of them personally, and went to their trial last fall. One member has a littermate to Karlo(Bill with Teagan and Conall). They are dedicated and very supportive of each other. You could not have found a better place to begin.
Yes, they were great people. And I was able to see a couple of your dogs. Both of (bills dogs).. Nice looking. Loved to work. They all spoke highly of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page