you might just relate to this story - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

you might just relate to this story

Hi,

I another German Shepherd lovers community, a poster offered up her ebook for free today.

http://www.amazon.com/Bark-Lunge-Saving-Training-Mistakes-ebook/dp/B00M7GDB5Q

I thought, oh great, another semi-dry book about training theory but I figured it couldn't hurt to take a look. Turns out it is the story of a couple and their dog, mistakes and their successes. I am only part way through it but so far it has been delightful.

Perhaps it may resonate with a few folks here as well. Even if your teaching and training differ I'm sure you can relate to the struggles and challenges.

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief fetch fanatic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 01:42 PM

Thank you for sharing! I just downloaded it and am looking forward to reading it.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-25-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by car2ner View Post
Hi,

I another German Shepherd lovers community, a poster offered up her ebook for free today.

Bark and Lunge: Saving My Dog from Training Mistakes - Kindle edition by Kari Neumeyer. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I thought, oh great, another semi-dry book about training theory but I figured it couldn't hurt to take a look. Turns out it is the story of a couple and their dog, mistakes and their successes. I am only part way through it but so far it has been delightful.

Perhaps it may resonate with a few folks here as well. Even if your teaching and training differ I'm sure you can relate to the struggles and challenges.
Thank you so much for telling us about this book. I just finished it and I could relate to a lot of it. I did shed quite a few tears near the end and gave my dogs a nice big hug, but it was such a great read!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-26-2015, 02:48 AM

Thank you for sharing! I downloaded it as well. Love personal stories.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-26-2015, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

I haven't gotten to the end yet. I had to put the book down to take my pup to the park. I'll make sure to have tissues at the ready when I get near the end.

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief fetch fanatic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-01-2015, 06:30 PM

Absolutely loved the book. Couldn't put it down.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-02-2015, 06:29 AM Thread Starter

Now that I've finished it, I highly recommend it. Even if the reader doesn't agree with everything the couple in the book did, we can agree on this: many of us would do what ever it takes to help our dogs live great lives with us.

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief fetch fanatic

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page