"Teenager" Flipping/Switching Commands - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

"Teenager" Flipping/Switching Commands

This is a minor issue but I hadn't ever really read anything similar so I thought I'd ask.

I have a 20-month old GSD (mix) that has a number of basic commands/tricks down. Two of these commands are Gib Laut for barking and Spin for, well, spinning. Up until last week she had no problem with either of these commands.

As of this week however, up is down. About half the time or more that I try Gib Laut I get a very exciting, spinning pup. Spin usually gets a spin but sometimes a bark.

Is this typical? We've been working on getting the commands straight and it (obviously) isn't a big deal but I was just curious.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page