Need help with pup! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Need help with pup!

This will be my 3rd GSD and so far I'm at a complete loss of what to do. He's great with literally everyone else, but uses me as a chew toy. Arms and feet. Since we've had him this has always been the case. I've tried everything with absolutely no luck. Redirecting, he ignores the toy and goes straight for my arms. Have him in training but not sure how successful that's gonna be. He's aggressive with other dogs, even at an early age, he's almost 5 months now. The trainers dog bit him last week. I need help. The funny thing is, when there's other people around he's an angel. He loves people! He follows my husband and daughter around, snuggles and plays nice but me?.....nope. I've been working with Touch, Look at me, Leave it, Settle. He just stares at my hands. I take him on walks, feed him by hand (you know don't bite the hand that feeds you thing? HA!) fetch, find it, basic obedience, but dear lord is he stubborn! Even as I write this he's barking at me while biting my shoes and ankles. ???
Please any help would be MUCH appreciated!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page