My schedule for Sunny
I got my GSD puppy on saturday (he is 7 1/2 weeks old) and so far he hasn't had an accident in the house. He sleeps fine in the crate at night too! Awesome right?! But I'm a working man and I am thinking of using this schedule for him:
- 6:45-7:45am: Walk, food / water, potty and play with him, then put him in his crate. (I get to work)
- 12:00-12:45pm: walk, food / water, potty and play with him, then put him in his crate. (I come home at lunch time)
- 5:30pm (I come home around this time): walk, food / water, potty and play with him.
- 6:00pm: training, spend time with him.
- 10:00pm: walk, water, potty and put him in his crate for the night.
between 6 and 10 he is playing / training with me or my family usually in the yard where he goes to relieve himself.
I have read most of the posts regarding crate training here. But I would like to get you guy's opinion about my schedule.