Horton Dog Training Sleeve, full lenth leather apron and bungie cord - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Horton Dog Training Sleeve, full lenth leather apron and bungie cord

Hi, bought the above to use at my house to supplement the Schutzhund Club activity: I belonged to the Coastal Bend Scutzhund Club of Mathis, Texas. The club folded. These items were used on perhaps a couple of dozen occasions on my 3 shepherds I had at the time. Perhaps a dozen or two bites on the training sleeve; so its pretty much like new. This is a serious heavy duty sleeve that I bought at Hortons. Price $150. Bears the Horton logo. You can see them on their website. The jute sleeve cover which sells new around $50 is included.

The bungie cord has never been used, its 12 feet long, 1/2" diameter approx. and both the loop end and brass clip on the other end are leather re-inforced. The latch clip is brass I believe. Price $35.

Also have a USED Horton (see their ad online) Padded Tracking / Agitation Harness 1" heavy duty which they describe as follows:

"This harness can be used for Tracking or Agitation work. This Harness is made with Old World Class harness leather that is made to our specification. It is constructed with Copper rivets for strength. It has a 100% Sheepskin lined breast plate for that natural feel. It has a nice rich tanned black leather on the outside and natural leather on the inside. This harness will not stretch with use. Adjustable to fit most K-9's up to 90lbs. Designed and manufactured by Horton's in the USA." They run $80 plus shipping new. Price $50. See at their website.

These are great for tracking and agitation...dogs will not take a tug as a correction. On gripwork dogs do not choke and will imo strike and grip harder as they do not have a prong or other collar to impede them" This harness is serious heavy duty.

The Horton (has logo) leather apron is full chest to below knees sized. Has Horton logo. Heavy duty. Used very little as indicated on the sleeve use information above. Price $90. Online prices are way above this.

More pics available upon request. Please pm with your email address.

Actual shipping will apply. No international shipping please.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1090 (1024x768).jpg
Views:	114
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	314457   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1092.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	314465   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1088 (1024x768).jpg
Views:	113
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	314473   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1093 (1024x768).jpg
Views:	125
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	314481   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1096 (1024x768).jpg
Views:	123
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	314489  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 11:48 PM

Do you still have the bite sleeve available? Which one is it if you do and are you willing to ship it to the Seattle area?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page