Eddie's Wheels Large Dog Wheelchair (cart) with Front Wheels - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 05:52 PM Thread Starter

Eddie's Wheels Large Dog Wheelchair (cart) with Front Wheels

Eddie's Wheels Dog Wheelchair for a Large Dog (German Shepherd, etc,). $650.

This is the best made , most durable, most stable cart (wheelchair). This cart is a Large Variable Axle Cart which means that as the dog's front legs become weaker, you can move the wheels forward to take more pressure off the front legs. Comes with the Front Training wheels which is used for when the dog's front legs get weaker. Cart has brand new wheels and is in excellent condition. Retail is over $850 without shipping. You can go to the Eddie's Wheels site for more info.

- Large 1/2" Variable Axle Cart
- Swinging Stirrups
- Training Wheels (Front Wheels)

Since this cart was custom made, you have to measure your dog to make sure the cart fits. See attached diagram for measurements. You can also call Eddie's Wheels 888-211-2700 to make sure the cart fits, since there is some wiggle room.

This cart gave my dog's life, mobility and freedom back him, and it will do the same for yours.

Measurements for a Male, Neutered:
A: 26"
B: 17 3/4"
C: 9"
D: 18"
E: 9 1/2"

For detailed pictures please email me.
I'm located in Los Angeles .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page