Need to contact Tuco - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-18-2013, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

Need to contact Tuco

I am in need of some photos and pedigrees that Tuco has. If anyone knows him please give him my email address. [email protected] Thanks Randy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

Contact

If anyone knows what state Tuco is in and has his phone number and or name. Please help? I am not after him for anything except pedigree info and photos. He stated he owned a dog that is the sire to a dog I owned 40 years ago. I would like info about my dogs ancestry and photos. [email protected] or 405-288-6014
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 02:00 PM

If your looking for info on a dog you owned, it might also get you information by posting your dogs ancestry here on the board..

Diane
Ozzie vom Kleinen Hain
Danger Danger vom Kleinen Hain aka Masi
Tranquillo's Kizzy
Jakoda's Kholee
"Angel" Jakoda's Bewitchen Sami CD OA OAJ OAC NGC OJC RS-O GS-N JS-O TT HIC CGC
"Angel" Steinwald's Four x Four CGC HIC TT
"Angel" Harmonyhill's Hy Jynx NA NAJ NAC NJC RS-N JS-N HIC
"Angel" Jakoda's Jagged Edge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

Dog info

I need this info for a book I am writing about some pitbull dogs. I and many others use to have certain dogs from the 1950s to the 1980 era. The dog in question is a pitbull from the 1970's. Tuco stated he had an ancestor to this famous dog. No one but Tuco will have the pedigree and photos he bragged about on this web. If what he says is the truth. This is an answer to my prayers. I just need to contact Tuco. I put an inquiry on Google search about the pitbull dog. This web popped up among many other pieces of info. I do not want to interfear with anything on this good web but I may get the answer I need this way. Thank You and forgive me for this non-German shepherd ad and please help. I use to have a fine female German shepherd that was a great member of my family and a top family guard dog. So I do appreciate the German shepherd and know how great the breed is. Randy Fox at- 405-288-6014 [email protected]
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2013, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

Tuco and Royce's Sin Sin photo needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxman View Post
I need this info for a book I am writing about some pitbull dogs. I and many others use to have certain dogs from the 1950s to the 1980 era. The dog in question is a pitbull from the 1970's. Tuco stated he had an ancestor to this famous dog. No one but Tuco will have the pedigree and photos he bragged about on this web. If what he says is the truth. This is an answer to my prayers. I just need to contact Tuco. I put an inquiry on Google search about the pitbull dog. This web popped up among many other pieces of info. I do not want to interfear with anything on this good web but I may get the answer I need this way. Thank You and forgive me for this non-German shepherd ad and please help. I use to have a fine female German shepherd that was a great member of my family and a top family guard dog. So I do appreciate the German shepherd and know how great the breed is. Randy Fox at- 405-288-6014 [email protected]
I am in need of a photo of Royce's Sin Sin. (A Pitbull) Who Tuco said he once owned this dog if I read it correctly. I went back and read everything he wrote on this web. I was hoping to find how to locate him. There was an email address on one of his post that had a email address he ask a fellow to write him at. I wrote this and did not get a responce. Thanks Randy Fox
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Crowned Member

Tuco....that name sounds familiar. Did you find his name on this forum in a search?

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2013, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax08 View Post
Tuco....that name sounds familiar. Did you find his name on this forum in a search?
Here is where he wrote on this forum. It had to do with the laws against pitbulls and amstaffs in Denver. Jax08 You responded to some of his statements. Here is what he said and that dog Sin Sin. I need photos and some more dogs he speaks of. I owned the Alvin dog that he refers to as an Ace. Below is one of his statements.

Steffanie, there is certainly no need to apologize for anything.
I am more than familiar with the Colorado Springs Humane Society.
In 93, after the big dog bust, your Humane Society had 2 of the guys working off their community service there, kill dogs and puppies alike by stabbing the pups in the heart with long 12guage needles and injecting what they had.
Of course they missed a bunch of times, but afterall the dogs were Pits.

My Pit Bull Kennel was by far the oldest in the state of Colorado. Est in 1966.
William Lightner, the great old breeder of APBT's was a well known policeman and fireman in Colorado Springs.
If anyone in Pits hasn't heard of Lightner, they aren't even born yet in APBT's. I had the pleasure of knowing Mr. Lightner. I also knew his protege Don Moore. Don was also a former Fire Chief in Colorado Springs. Mr. Lightner got Don hired as a young man.
Don's partner was the well known dogman, Bud Reece. Reece bred the Great "Alvin The Dog". Alvin was bred in Peyton Colo. 20 miles east of Springs.
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...ee&dog_id=9426

I owned Alvin's grt grand sire on his bottom "Royce's SIN SIN".
SIN SIN was bred to his belly sis to get Vermerian's Porra.
Charlie Vermerian of Denver bred his Porra to a Champion AKC Staff
owned by his wife, named CH RUFFIAN SANTANA of HAR WYN.
That breeding produced Molly, who when bred to the Lightner Dog TEMBO produced the ACE "ALVIN"

I have owned hundreds of Pits. I have had hands on experience with thousands. Some that are very famous APBT's in history.
In 1970, I knew every Pit and every owner in the state of Colorado.
When I left Colorado last year, I didn't even know all the Pits
in the tiny rural town nearest my land.
You all believe what you wish.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-26-2013, 02:19 PM
Crowned Member

I do remember him!

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

Looking for Tuco

Surely someone knows him, Don't be shy. I'm not after him for any legal issue. I just need some info on some dogs he claimed to own and know about. [email protected] THanks for any help. Randy Fox
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-25-2013, 09:16 PM
No Stinkin' Leashes Moderator

He hasn't posted in nearly 4 years. I remember the name, but that's about it. Just because people responded to his threads doesn't necessarily mean they "know" him in real life and would have any idea how to get in touch with him.

I assume you've already tried sending him a PM, but if he's disabled email notifications he may not know there's one waiting for him since he apparently doesn't visit the board anymore.

-Debbie-
Cava 1/6/18
Keefer 8/25/05-4/24/19 ~ The sweetest boy
Halo 11/9/08-6/17/18 ~ You left pawprints on our hearts
Dena 9/12/04-10/4/08 ~ Forever would have been too short
Cassidy 6/8/00-10/4/04
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page