48" Heavy Duty Crate- Like New (Atlanta, GA) - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Elite Member

48" Heavy Duty Crate- Like New (Atlanta, GA)

I have a 48" Heavy Duty crate that I'm not using any more. It's huge; this picture is of the 42" model off Google since I don't have a camera, but if you'd like I'd be happy to text pictures of the actual crate so you know it actually exists, haha. It's in like new condition; there is a small dent on the bottom pan and some dust, otherwise it's like it came out of the box.

It's excellent for SA dogs (what I used it for). My dog peed himself when left alone and this kept him dry. It's been thoroughly cleaned and he has not chewed any part of it.
It folds down easily and the castors all work perfectly. I guess the 42" model has plastic castors; the one I have has metal ones. No rust and no chipped paint. I wouldn't just set up this crate and put a dog in it; the way the top is designed it's pretty easy for a dog to push it up. I used four zipties for additional security and my escape artist never got out. I also chained the door just in case but he never did figure out the lock.

I live in Columbus, GA but can meet within a reasonable distance. You'll need a vehicle with a pretty spacious back seat or a truck. It's decently heavy (moreso than a standard wire crate) but I can lift it myself without a problem, and I'm a small guy at 5ft5 and 130lbs so I'm no bodybuilder. I got it for a little over $300 would love to get $215 back since it's in such good condition, but I'm happy to negotiate. My loss is your gain! My bedroom is just too small to keep storing it now that I have a different type of crate for my SA dog.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page