leerburg pillows, tugs etc.. - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-31-2013, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Lightbulb leerburg pillows, tugs etc..

I have a bunch of leerburg pillows, tugs, jute bars, a soft sleeve. All were just used for tugs. Hardly ever maybed used 5 to 8 times each? Expensive stuff ever since then collecting dust. I had no real use because my dog was already trained. I bought the michael ellis dvd's and wanted all that stuff to go with it. A lot of the stuff I saw in the videos then found on leerburgs site. I don't think I would use it as a tug ever for my current dog is way advanced now in training. Not sure what to do with it all its just been hanging up. I am in Ontario Canada. Was thinking of trading it for stuff I could actually use maybe. I also have many of the leerburg/michael dvds like how to raise a working pup? I don't need that either. Would prefer to trade for more advanced protection dvds. Like working with muzzles or something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Elite Member

pm me if you are willing to sell and ship some stuff to the USA/Chicago area. Im interested in the soft sleeve and pillows. You could buy videos with the $$$ from the sale.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 03:18 PM

I'm interested also.
Let me know what you are looking for in trade and what you actually have there. Did training for 30 years so I have a large collection, been donating stuff to local club, but they want entry level basic stuff and not the advanced things I have in closets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Thumbs up

I will take pix this week of everything and post for u, the soft sleeve i only used as a tug i did not let my dog bite me in it, it just felt like she can seriously injure me through that sleeve with her grip. Still it is a leerburg sleeve. I just would not feel safe putting it on unles you have a soft biter or a puppy. The handle for the soft sleve was chewed by another dognot the sleeve but the wooded handle part. I am sure someone could fix it. But ill take pictures of it all if you want.

I have 5 or 6 of those black tugs some are long some are short. The kind they wave in a dogs face so he can catch it as a prey item? You can put a leash on any of these items and wave them in ur pups or dogs face and they can catch it. I might have used this stuff like 5 times each before i got bored. My dog was already trained on sleeve and tested on hidden sleeve so doing basic stuff was more for me to learn and get the little experience than my dog. After i did it a bit i went to a real decoy and worked my dog in a suit and havent looked back. Was a year or so ago. Ill take pictures or something to show, you can still find them all on leerburgs site. I hate how everything dog related is so expensive Not everything but so many things! If you want the best quality i guess. Pet store does not have a working dog or IPO or protection section llol.

iF you have the leerburg dvds there are a lot of fun things you can do with this, but be careful if you have a drive dog you will be knocked down lol BY mistake of course as this is all fun in the dogs eyes.

Last edited by pets4life; 06-02-2013 at 08:49 PM.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Ok here are pictures of what I have Local people I prefer because I would really prefer not to ship but as a last resort I will. Id prefer to trade also for something else maybe? ANyways I was speaking with someone in pm? Let me know which items you are interested in. I bet your dog would be willing to bite them all LOL One of the small black tugs is ripped from a dog chewing on it and the sleeves wooden part is chewed so other than that they are all in very good condition. One of the bite bars comes with a leash. I guess the leash is suppose to be used to swing the bar back and fourth in case you want to back tie your dog? THe leash can also be used to keep on your puppy as it is very short and your pup can just drag it around the house in case they are still getting into naughty things.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	78698  

Last edited by pets4life; 06-09-2013 at 02:27 PM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

it only lets me upload one pic at a time? hmm no matter what?
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	174
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	78714  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

I guess I just have one more picture anyway I can get a better picture of the small black ripped tug if needed. I used that ripped tug again on my big 80 pound girl who has a very hard grip and it still held. Its just when left with a strong hyper dog these tugs can be ripped into. If you keep the ripped tug away or all tugs away from the dogs when not using them they should be fine and not rip anymore. My small tug's rip did not get any worse. But still I will give a better deal on that one.
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	175
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	78722  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Looking for any leerburg muzzle work dvds, or advanced protection dvds, ALso Any good books on personal protection?

Need a good condition close to bran new GSD bed, and soft cat carrier as well because both have been ruined Feel free to send pvt.

I also have the dvd raising your first working line puppy or how to raise a working puppy which is a great dvd! By leerburg. I will trade or sell that as well.

The one bite bar is real leather and great for giving a dog new material to grip as they are not use to biting it.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Master Member

I'm as local as you can get - would be very interested in the tugs and pillows, and taking a look at what else you have. I don't have anything to trade, as I don't do protection work with my dogs but will happily pay you for them. Send me a pm, I could meet you one night this week if that works for you

Eli GSD - RN RA RE RAE SD-S SCRB1 HIC CGN TEC
Riot GSD - RN RA RE SD-S SD-A HIC CGN
Cajun GSD - Evie All Canadian - Sweetie APBT - Logan ACD
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Knighted Member

Wink

Hi all

Everything is sold except for the leather bite bar and the slightly ripped little tug.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page