German Shepherds Forum banner

Looking for Kennel - Odd Size Needed

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Olivers mama 
#1 ·
Anyone have a dog run for sale? Side of house is only 44" wide, so I haven't found anything that fits. Preferably 6' high & can be as long as 10-15'. I can have it covered.

Or suggestions as to where to buy individual pieces that can be connected?

Thanks!:D

#3 ·
Thanx Michelle- I went to their site, but didn't see anything narrow enough. Hubby suggested we go there this weekend & he can determine if what they have can be altered to work for us.

Problem is the width - the smallest I've seen is 4', which is about 4" too wide. That's the hazards of living where we do - everything is too small. As soon as I get the all-clear from the cancer docs, we wanna move - hubby owns 40 acres in AR...:D

#5 ·
GREAT idea, Michelle!!! I should've thought of that...duh. This Chemo-Brain is a real pain sometimes.

Thanks very much - I'll check that right away! ('Cause right now - the dog is in a crate in front of my desk. Driving me nuts with her barks - I see nothing outside. Could be aliens, I guess. She yawns when I tell her "no". Far past time to leave her at home by herself a couple of days.)

#8 ·
Michelle - I'd like to give her something to be stressed about...she's got me stressed to the max.:crazy:

Rebel - that's a good idea. We're replacing the regular fence right now, as a storm busted 2 posts. We decided to replace the whole side. I just need to make sure she doesn't chew thru the wood on that small portion.

This is not a dog that likes to be outside by herself. She even ignores her toys when left alone. After staring thru the glass door, she'll finally just lie down by the door, waiting to be let in. Or, dig up my flowers in boredom.:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.