All the things I should be doing - Page 6 - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 82Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 06:42 AM

Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnal View Post
That logic doesn't hold up at all. How can you say I'm trying to breed already when I'm trying to learn how first and start doing the things I need to determine if I should first? I think it's just personal vendetta. It's always the same people saying no to me over and over, including you (some have backed off because at least now they understand I'm not breeding for the wrong reason).

It's more like, they don't want my list complete, because they don't want me to ever get to the actual breeding part. No worries, I'll do it myself.

Based on your statement, "they don't want you to try breeding until your list is complete". First of all, you say, "try breeding", which is false, because I'm not going to try until I determine if I should and do the things necessary to decide, secondly, if they don't want me to "try breeding" until my list is complete, then why not try and complete the list so I can try breeding. That doesn't add up at all.

Once again, the notion of, "you don't even know how to do it yet, so don't even try, or don't ask us."

Or, "you don't even know how to do it yet, so we're not going to tell you how until you figure it out yourself." (lol)

And you claim, the dog probably won't be ready in time, then give specifics like, the estimated amount of time it takes to do all these things, and I'm guessing you have no numbers, because it's completely based on the person and how fast they learn, their resources, training, management, ability, knowledge and experience (presuming I have none of these at all). So, I am going to pass on your 'probability' without any statistics backing it up.

Have a nice day.
Knowledge is power, the only dumb questionis those not asked and only ill responsible breeders donít ask questions. Donítstop asking because for every one person who wonít answer there are 3 thatwill-you can even ask breeders in other countries like Germany and Britain=theylove people with interests and questions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 09:25 AM

Experienced breeders and handlers have answered your questions, some with great detail. I don’t understand why you think people are telling you not to even try.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page