Testing out my sense of humor... - German Shepherd Dog Forums
 13Likes
  • 5 Post By squerly
  • 4 Post By cdwoodcox
  • 4 Post By car2ner

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Testing out my sense of humor...

Stopped at the Shell Gas Station and as I pulled in, I noticed these two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up. I'm thinking "wow, what an idiot! She's going to blow us all up!" So I go in to pay for my gas and buy a Powerball ticket and as I was checking out ...I hear someone screaming "look outside." The woman's arm was on fire!!! She's running around like a chicken with its head cut off, waving her arm around and just going nuts. Being the self proclaimed CSI agent that I am I went out there as the cops were holding her on the ground and putting the fire out with an extinguisher. After all the craziness, I started walking to my car and I saw that the cops were putting her in handcuffs. Some dude at the pump next to mine was like, "Oh he!! no!" I despise drama but this dude seemed like a jerk so I wanted to see if he was going to get himself arrested too! So this guy asked the cops what in the world they were arresting her for, like catching her arm on fire wasn't punishment enough? I kid you not, the cop looked him dead in the eye and said, "For waving a Firearm"...

Edit: Just so you know, little of what I say is believable.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 02:41 PM
Knighted Member

Reminds me of the time I was driving down the road and there was an ambulance in front of me. All of a sudden one of the doors fly open. Before I knew what was happening a little box flies out. So I naturally stop. Upon opening the box I was shocked to see a human toe inside. After I told my passenger what was in the box they were like what the heck do we do. I told them obviously we call a toe truck.
squerly, misfits, dogma13 and 1 others like this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 03:04 PM

reminds me of the blonde, the red head and the brunette in the woods. No, they did not bring their dogs. But they did come across some tracks. The blonde said, "oh these are bear tracks". The red head said, "no, they aren't. They are deer tracks. My brother is a ranger so I know these things". The brunette said that they were both wrong, " these are clearly.........................." and that's when the train hit them.
squerly, misfits, dogma13 and 1 others like this.

about.me/car2ner
Patton CGC BH
Chief fetch fanatic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page