LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Crowned Member

test Kramer Post

From Wisc.Tiger
I Thought I would use this picture

From WiscTiger and her gang:

From srdf44-2
Kramer, All of your Guardian Angels are watching over you. We are sending hundreds of hugs and positive thoughts your way.

From Brightelf
Patti sends: Prayers, support, love, positive energy, Reiki, wood being knocked, and positive visualizations all being done for you, sweet Kramer during this brief royal sabbatical.

Grimm, "The Doofinator" sends: Tripe-scented slurpy kisses under the chin, whole-body-wagging-into-a-"U" wags, yodels, even a collossal paw-wave of supplication to HRH Kramer as he relaxes under the protective gaze of his many attentive guardian angels.

From littledmc
Kramer we are sending you lots of love and hugs your way.
Mom will be home sooner than you Know!!!
You are loved

From 2SableGirls
Thinking of Kramer and sending lots of positive thoughts to him...

From Strana1
HRH Kramer, My gang and I are sending healing and loving thoughts your way. Don't worry your Mama will be home soon. You are in my prayers.

From MaryJane
Take a great dog and help him thrive

is there much else that's so rewarding?

JenM66
Kramer we all love you - Gracie sends you slurps and I send you ear scritchies. Hugs and kisses We think of you all the time and look at your pictures, marveling in how handsome you are

From IntiuitDog
Kramer,

We haven't met but obviously you are a much loved and cherished member of the family. I know an Angel that I'll ask to visit and hold you close until mom can again. Hugs and kisses to you. ID

From Daisy1986
Kramer god bless you and keep that spirit up until Momma comes home...with much pound cake!!
We are all right here...

She will be back very soon... We love, love, love you!!

From Arycrest
<span style='font-family: Century Gothic'> HRH King Kramer the Great
Grand Poobah of the Universe
Lord of All that is Good
My Dear Kramer,
I've been reading your other thread and I'm sure you know that people from all around the world are sending Your Royal Highness warming thoughts and loving prayers.

Just like the others are doing, the Hooligans and I often think about you and include you and your Handmaiden Extraordinaire in our prayers!!!

Please take good care of yourself and remember that we all love you Sweet Kramer!!!

HAIL TO THE KING!!! </span>

From Skye'sMom
All the best from our family, Kramer. Skye and Buddy say your mom takes such great care of you that you will feel her hugs even when she is on her trip.

You are in the hearts and on the minds of so many of on this board. Take care, Kramer and give mom sloppy kisses when she returns home.

From M&J
He's so gorgeous.

Thinking of you and Kramer, Jean.

All our best.

oregongsdr111
Jean, our thoughts are with you and Kramer.

Amaruq
Jean and Kramer you are always in our thoughts!!!!

HRH, King Kramer, look at it like this. Your mom is going out of town for a couple of days to shop for some new tasty yummies for you. I am sure that empty suitcase she is taking is just to bring back some out of town goodies just for you!

&lt;sorry to put you in a bind Jean but food is a powerful motivator!&gt;

Murphy-Elperroguapo
Sending droves of love and hugs to the wonderful King Kramer. Your mom will be back to dote on you before you know it. Wishing you the best, your Highness.

Jamie, Risa, Kira, and Dusti.

KathyW
KRAMER! KRAMER! KRAMER!

Hang in there big guy, all my kids are sending good vibes to you. Be good till mom gets home with all the good stuff!

LisaT
Kramer, sending you lots of healing thoughts and furry nudges from the whole pack here! Be strong for your mom!!

Qyn
Vaccuum packed best wishes from Australia so they'll arrive all fresh and unwrinkly.

kelso
Many thoughts and prayers for Kramer, Jean and the pack!
Wishing safe and easy travels for Jean!

Lots of hugs too!

kay13411
AWE Kramer, not to worry mom will be home soon.

This is the best time to do all those things she wouldn't let you. Just remember not to leave any evidence behind for her to find.

You will be in my prayers young man.

RoseHutch
Prayers, healing vibes, white light, etc, etc. going out to you HRH Kramer, the furry crew send woofs, wags, sniffs, etc. too. Take care of yourself Jean, we'll be praying for all of you.

Betty101
Quote:
Originally Posted By: kay13411AWE Kramer, not to worry mom will be home soon.

This is the best time to do all those things she wouldn't let you. Just remember not to leave any evidence behind for her to find.

You will be in my prayers young man.
Couldn't have said it better!

Always hide the evidence Kramer!

Sean Rescue Mom
Kramer, we're thinking of you too. Sending the patience of Sean along with the perseverance/spunk of Neely - what a powerful potion!

Judykaye
Kramer, everyone from our house just wants you to know that we love you and your Mom so much...you have a ton of folks from all over watching over you...I know that you can tell...and you will just be your old Kramer self...which is SUCH A GOOD THING!!! Your Momma is such a worrier...but that's because she loves you so...Judy

RebelGSD
Kramer, everyone from our house just wants you to know that we love you and your Mom so much...you have a ton of folks from all over watching over you...I know that you can tell...and you will just be your old Kramer self...which is SUCH A GOOD THING!!! Your Momma is such a worrier...but that's because she loves you so...Judy

RubyTuesday
Kramer is just my kinda guy. I'm considerably more worried for Jean than I am for Kramer. He's gonna be fine. Oh, he won't live forever & that is sooo brutally unfair. I don't know how much dogs know about death, perhaps more than we do, but they're undeniably experts on living & he does that to the hilt.

Kramer, I've never met you buddy, but I love you none*the*less. Your resilience & joie de vivre remind me so much of my beloved Cochise. Give Mom a kiss&hug. Life may be fleeting, but its very transience renders it all the more precious. Intuitively, shamans such as Kramer, grasp this & live it.

Reik's mom
Kramer & Jean, all of my pack and me are sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way.. You are greatly loved by alot of people all over the world .. You are both in our prayers and thoughts..

KShort
Quote:
Originally Posted By: RubyTuesday... I'm considerably more worried for Jean than I am for Kramer. He's gonna be fine...
Jean, I hope you won't worry yourself sick, but then again, I know you will. Isn't grandma taking care of Kramer? Then for sure, he'll have a great time and be spoiled rotten. Grandma will take very good care of him and they'll have such fun together!

Sending good thoughts, many prayers and lots of hugs to you all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheyenne-2/02 DeeDee Little Bit-6/02 Lakota-1/03 Raya-9/05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Crowned Member

Re: test Kramer Post

Awesome gathering of the posts!!!

Kathy

URO3,UCD Aleshanee Windridge "Kayos" CD,TDX,RE,CGC,HIC,TC
PTE,AG2,AN,URO3,UCD Xtra!Xtra! V TeMar "Havoc" CDX,GN,RE,CGC,HIC,TC,BH
UACH,URO1 Tidmores Rising Star Lydia "Mayhem" CD,BN,AX,OAJ,NF,RE,HT,TC,CGC,

Bridge
Lucky, Wolf, Max
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page