Helo with Doggle frame colour - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 02:16 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Helo with Doggle frame colour

I am going to order Link a pair of Doggles in hopes to help protect his pannus eyes from the UV sunlight. I suck at picking colours. I need a smoke lens and heres the frame colour options. Let me know what you think

1. Black

2- Camo

3. Chrome

4. Red and silver with a skull
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Crowned Member

There is no poll.

I would get black

-Brandi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
6-5-09

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Crowned Member

I would try a pair of something similar on him - unless he's outside a tremendous amount of time...they may not be worth the money, and he may not want to wear them. You may also want to post in Trading Post to see if anyone has a pair that they no longer use.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2011, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagelfn View Post
There is no poll.

I would get black
I know, I think I screwed it up somehow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanKBBMMMAAN View Post
I would try a pair of something similar on him - unless he's outside a tremendous amount of time...they may not be worth the money, and he may not want to wear them. You may also want to post in Trading Post to see if anyone has a pair that they no longer use.

What is something similar? They are only costing me $15. So I thought they were worth a shot. I dont think he will have any issues wearing them, hes worn sunglasses before (that werent his).

Good idea on the trading post, I can try that to before I order these
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Crowned Member

If it was me I'd get the skull ones, I think they're cute. Otherwise I'd go with the black.

Jubal/Tesla (Beauceron) 3/14/14
Bianca HIC CGC TT (GSD) 4/24/04-10/23/12
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ChancetheGSD Send a message via Yahoo to ChancetheGSD
Chance had the chrome ones, Eevee has a pair now too. (Also chrome)

I really like the Doggles. I can't find a pair to fit Zoey in the stores though, I really would like some for her especially with her age and having some sight problems. I think they're WELL worth the money. It may take a little training depending on the dog but mine have done pretty well with them. Eevee doesn't wear hers much but Chance wore his a LOT. His were more for keeping dirt, bugs, ect out of his eyes when we were riding with the top down in the car or playing fetch where there was a lot of dry dirt being kicked up or at the beach so he didn't get sand in his eyes.

For color, I'd go with black or chrome.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Yeah Petsmart only carries Pink or Chrome....I think you know I will pick the Chrome I was going to order online but its going to cost a bit more to do that then spend the $30 at pet smart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page