Votes: 71 32.4%
  • Three

Votes: 50 22.8%
  • Four or more

Votes: 49 22.4%

How many dogs do you have?

8K views 89 replies 83 participants last post by  mygsdandme 
#1 ·
How many dogs do you have. One, two, three, more than four?

#4 ·
3. 2 GSDs and a GSD/Border collie mix... oh and two cats, one of which thinks she's a dog and the other thinks he's a shadow.

#6 ·
Ten. And within 4 years and with a bigger house and more of the yard fenced in we hope to add a male GSD and maybe a female shar pei. But that's not set in stone and things very well could change :)

#8 ·
Two is enough for me and DH. Unless I could get my two to walk together nicely on leash, then I would have more time to walk another. And hey, I've got an extra crate already, well-stocked on food and treats and toys. Hhmmmm...

#9 ·
We have 8. Our senior citizens are Rusty, who is 15, & Ariel who is 12. Then there is Hex, Armor, Castle, Dea, Dobre, and Hug.

We are lucky enough to have a nice kennel building for most of our group, or better put my dogs. So we actually only have Rusty the old Welsh terrier, and Hug the Airedale inside the house. The rest of the GSD's come inside from time to time.

Al Govednik

#12 ·
I have 2 dogs.

A male 1.5 year old black GSD named Sinister :wub:

A male 1.5 year old GSD/Husky mix named Rogue :wild:

When I move into a bigger house in 2 years, I am going to get another GSD

#18 ·
Officially I have two gsds- Uschi an 11 mo old sable female and Stosh, an 8 mo old black/red long-coated male. I say 'officially' because Uschi has been having a heck of a summer vacation with our friends and their 11 mo old male gsd. She loves staying there, she and Moose are very high energy dogs and Stosh is very calm- Uschi was getting the best of him so she would go stay with Moose from time to time, they'd get to play and Stosh would get some alone time and get to go outside without a dog's mouth attached to the top of his head. Our friends are begging me to let her stay, she adores them, is so attached to Moose, they make a good argument. They just sent a picture of Uschi sleeping with her head on Moose's stomach. So even though I 'own' two there's just one in the house right now.

#19 ·
I have 3, two GSD and 1 JRT.

#20 ·
We have 4 GSD's and a Mal (see sig for ages, gender, etc).

My mother has two GSD's - one that we had together when I lived there years ago but was always more "her baby" that she wanted to keep, and one that was a foster of mine last summer that she ended up adopting as company to hers.

Since I do the grooming, HW/flea prevent, and let them out once a day M-F sometimes I feel like they are my responsibility too...

#25 ·
Ya it sounds like a lot and a lot of work but its really not and everyone gets around and what better way to tire out a dog than another dog. Ours are all pooped out by 11 and ready to go to bed. Not everyone can handle it. But so far it works for us I could not imagine my life with out all my lil PITAs. :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.