Votes: 71 32.4%
  • Three

Votes: 50 22.8%
  • Four or more

Votes: 49 22.4%

How many dogs do you have?

8K views 89 replies 83 participants last post by  mygsdandme 
#1 ·
How many dogs do you have. One, two, three, more than four?

#54 ·
I have a large group, to say I'm outnumbered by animals would be an understatement!

DOGS

Buddy 8 year old Chihuahua
Maddie 4 year old German Shepherd
Riley 3 year old Jack Russel Terrier
Jericho 3 year old German Shepherd
Garrett 2 year old Cairn Terrier
Gavin 18 month old German Shepherd
Shelby 3 month old German Shepherd

CATS

Tai Tai 7 year old Siamese
Kito 4 year old Abyssinian

HORSES

Rhiot 21 year old Saddlebred
Rhage 15 year old Arabian
Lacey 9 year old Spotted Saddle Horse
Rhandie 8 year old Arabian

Humans- 1 ME!!!!!! :)

#62 ·
Five today, but that number changes frequently!

Right now we have two permanent GSDs, one black/tan and one long coat black.

Three are fosters - all three are black/tan GSDs.

One foster has already been adopted, but her new parents are in India until 1/17.

#63 ·
I have 4 obviously from the picture.
2 GSD, 1 GD and the golden retriever/half potato dog (who is always up for a new home if anyone wants her!!)
3 are rescues but here to stay..Great Dane is declining fast at 9yrs old

#65 ·
One. I've considered another, but I just can't get myself to do it. My poor girl already doesn't get walked daily (though we try!), I think it would be irresponsible of me to get another. I figure I can take the time I would have dedicated to a new pup- and dump it into my current dog. And as nearly all of you can probably guess- she loves me so much for it!

#69 ·
two...Jetta a GS/hound mix who's 10 Months and Rocky a GS/rottie mix who is 9 weeks. Hopefully one day we'll get another purebred GSD but its too soon for us after our Chevy died last month.

#71 ·
I used to have 4 - 1 yellow lab, 1 lab/chessie, 1 pit bull, 1 dutch shepherd. But, my ex-fiance and I split - I took the two he hated and he kept the two he loved. I loved them all and occasionally get to dog sit so the 4 are united once again.

Awww, I love Toller's - they're so stinkin' cute.

#72 ·
At the moment we just have Charlie, our GSD.

A friend of mine is desperately looking for a home for a PekiTzu puppy and I *may* cave. She's been looking for a couple weeks and the baby is just about to wean from it's mama and she CANNOT keep it.

So, I may have two here in a week or so.

#76 ·
5. All GSD.
Nike, Alexis, Vala, Deja and Donovan (the lone male). They are all house dogs though I do play musical crates.

#80 ·
I have always had 2 at a time: one girl and one boy. My DH and I often say, "if we ever win the lottery we will buy a huge house with a huge yard and get 5!" :)

Two is a good number for me to handle, though. One for each arm!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.