What is your Dog's favorite toy... - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

What is your Dog's favorite toy...

that wasnt supposed to BE a toy???

Clover's is the toilet brush! He claimed it on his 2nd day home. I scrubbed it off in the bathtub good and Clorox anywhere sprayed it and it is his favorite toy ever! I wont let him take it outside though...I dont need those looks from the neighbors!

~Robin~
Proud Mommy to Clover 11/26/09
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

as well as not so furry babies, Christopher (5) and Laci (2)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Elite Member

Max is the frisbee, lilah is a kong squeaky football, Heidi is what ever the other 2 have, when Max was a pup and we were done playing with the frisbee when he came in the house he would put it in the toilet, I never did figure out way

Max Von barkstoomuch, T.D.Inc, EPI Survivor, Bloat Survivor
Heidi Von affraidofpeople
Lilah Von cantsitstill

Tester/Observer T.D.INC
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 08:44 AM

Bronco has taken just about every Mickey Mouse toy that my 18 month old daughter has. His favorite is the Hotdog Dancing Mickey. Hes already learned how to press the button with his paw and then steps back and barks at it over and over. Its cute but really annoying when my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night and lets him out of his crate. Talking toys are scary at 3 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

LOL!!! both very funny! I love that he wanted to "wash" his frisbee...

and I agree, ANY talking toy at 3am is no longer a fun thing!!! HAHAHA!! I would love to see video of that though!

~Robin~
Proud Mommy to Clover 11/26/09

as well as not so furry babies, Christopher (5) and Laci (2)

post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Crowned Member

Whatever the other dog has...guess it always looks like more fun when another dog is playing with it.

Rosa

Mom to;
Shiloh, 8.5 year old LCGSD
Shoshona, 7.5 year old LCGSD
Eli, 5 year old LCGSD

Every dog deserves to have a human that thinks they are the greatest dog that ever lived!
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Knighted Member

Zoe likes socks a lot,lol She doesn't chew them though just likes to walk around with one hanging out of her mouth
post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Crowned Member

Every pillow in the house...

She now has a couple that have become her todays.
post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Crowned Member

Hondo went for the toilet brush too! I wonder why. He was with us about a week, and my husband was in our bed room and I was laying on floor in the living room playing with Hondo. My husband called to him and Hondo ran down the hall. I laid there for a moment and then shouted to my husband to keep an eye on Hondo and about then Hondo ran past me with the toilet brush in his mouth. The working end of the brush caught me across the face......ARGH ...spit...spit...spit...
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 02:39 PM
DnP
Elite Member

Phoenix's favorite...his blue plastic pool....We've gone through quite a few. He like using them as a sled down the hill on the side of the house. Quite a sight to see when he's running around the yard w/ the thing. My neighbors find him amusing and I'm sure quite entertaining for all that drive by....

What is your Dog's favorite toy...-dscf1782.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1782 - 2.JPG
Views:	168
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	219  

Diana

Bentley - the light that brought me out of the darkness

RIP Phoenix, Brightstar Rescue, 2006 - 5/6/2017
RIP Dakota 1/5/93 - 10/23/2006
post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 02-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Master Member

If it squeaks loud, Bear loves it, no matter what it is. We've got several squeakie toys and he'll go through them all until he finds the loudest, then he'll play his music until we swap it out with a chew stick, just to shut him up. We've never timed him, but he'll squeak non stop for over 5 minutes. He prances around the house just squeaking away!

-Kevin-
Roll Tide!
Free food and care to rescues just takes one click a day

Bearclaw Von Wiefelspuetz (Bear) - GSD 06-27-09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page