daughter is sick..so puppy gets sick too! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

daughter is sick..so puppy gets sick too!

my almost 8 year old child was sick last night...typical flu like symptoms..body aches fever and then she threw up all over the floor and to make it worse i guess Zeus our 7 month puppy must of had a weak stomach as he threw up right after her didnt think a dog could do that...took them both to the dr today..she has virus..and well theres nothing wrong with him except maybe a weak stomach..or he was so worried over her he made himself sick

Zeus "the Moose" 1-6-12
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 PM

Oh Rooandtree! I SO feel for you right now!! I am the biggest baby when it comes to cleaning up vomit, dog, human, whatever, I can't do it....and you have two piles!

I sure hope your girly gets to feeling better!! Nothing worse then when our kids are sick!

Never heard of a dog throwing up after a person though! That is a tad funny!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 PM

That's vomit FROM a dog, human, whatever......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Knighted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooandtree View Post
my almost 8 year old child was sick last night...typical flu like symptoms..body aches fever and then she threw up all over the floor and to make it worse i guess Zeus our 7 month puppy must of had a weak stomach as he threw up right after her didnt think a dog could do that...took them both to the dr today..she has virus..and well theres nothing wrong with him except maybe a weak stomach..or he was so worried over her he made himself sick
I have been thru much with sick kids but there is a difference how dogs act to illness. A dog can tell when things are wrong and are (get) so emotional they will get sick too (there is a word for that).. I had a dog one time that would sit under the baby swing and not let anyone near it unless he knew u.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page