German Shepherds Forum banner

I am wondering

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  GSDolch 
#1 ·
I am wondering if anyone even saw my dog that went to Hallmark White German Shepherds on 08-22-09. He was 20 months old when he was purchased. When everything happened with the kennel, he was not found, even with his microchip number. Jackson had been shown as a puppy in UKC. Everytime I contacted Mona, she said that Jackson was fine and he was by her side. I have no idea what happened to my boy, and just wanted to know if anyone had seen this boy at her kennel? This picture was taken of him the day before he went to Hallmark.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't know if we will ever find out about what happened to him. That breeder will not give me an answer. Even on the day that animal control was at her place, they by the way did not even scan chips on any of the dogs that they looked at, she still insisted that he was alive and with her. I would just like to find out exactly what happened with my boy, and why she never was honest with me about where he was. There was another White Shepherd that went to that kennel the same weekend that my boy went, and he also dissapeared. I just pray that no other breeder will sell a dog or puppy to her ever again!

#7 ·
Never heard of them, but they've still got a website going, so I'm guessing they're still breeding.

What exactly happened? Why was your pup with them if you already bought and owned the dog? I'm completely lost with what you're trying to say happened...?

#9 ·
Keep in mind that there's no breeder bashing allowed on this forum (regardless if it's the truth or not), so don't take this thread there or it's going to be shut down by a mod.

So let me get this straight... you sold a breeder your dog and the breeder no longer has the dog and you don't know where that dog is now? Is there a reason you're looking for this dog if you already sold or gave it away?

#10 ·
I am looking to find out what happened to my dog. I am also looking to find out if anyone even saw him at that kennel. When everything happened with that kennel, I was willing to go there and get him. He was no where to be found. I am still willing to get him. But, I have a feeling that he is not alive anymore. He was shown at the UKC Premier in 2008. This boy was sold with a strict contract. He was to be returned to me if he could not be taken care of. This is not breeder bashing at all. I have waited for a long time for an honest response about him, and have not gotten it at all.

#11 ·
There are a lot of breeders here on this forum that will hopefully give you some advice with where you should go from here.

Personally, I'm not a breeder, only a buyer, so I'd have to idea what your next step would be. Lawyer, cops, whatever... hopefully some of the many breeders here will have some input. Good luck in your search.

#12 ·
Thank You very much. I think the courts are the next step, but finding an addy to have this person served at is the problem now. Unless she can be served at a dog show. I have told this breeder that I have been worried about her mental health and would like to support her, but I needed an honest response which I never got.

#14 ·
The first thing that is going to come up is, do you have a CONTRACT with this person and does it state that you get the dog back under certain circumstances. Even if the microchip is in your name, and you are the breeder, if you don't have a contract then your basically out of luck.

If you have a contract, then contact a lawyer and see if they can help you.

#15 ·
Ok so this is how I understand it.

You sold person A a dog. Person A then got evicted by their landlord and the site you posted is from the actual landlord showing the conditions person A lived in? Person A says she has the dog but you want to make sure?

Is the person who made the sight the actual landlord or a third party?

#16 ·
I think that if Animal Control came to a situation like those photos, they would confiscate that animals. I think the OP wants to find out what became of her dog, first to find out if her dog is alive, if it is in need of rescue maybe, and perhaps to find out what kind of people it went to if it is alive, and if it is still with the person, what they might be able to do to reclaim the dog.

A white shepherd living in that place wouldn't be white, it would be filthy, sick, etc. I would think that their may be someway the breeder would be able to work with animal control to get the dog removed. But if they did not confiscate the dogs, and without some type of contract going on, I don't know if there is a whole lot they can do.

I really am sorry the OP has a dog in this situation. That is hard.

#17 ·
To answer GSDolch and selzer, I sold this person this dog with a contract on him, that home was actually a home that she had been in before this last one she was in. That 1st home issue was covered up by other breeders. If I had known about that home, I never would of let her buy him. Neither would a few other breeders as well. Jackson was my last GSD that lived with me. I would of kept him, and finished him myself if I would of known about this. The last home I was told was just as bad as the one before. I am just sickened by it all. When animal control went out, she did not let them in the home. She brought dogs out for animal control to see. I spoke to animal control myself about it. I have no idea why animal control did not enter, they told me that the dogs that they saw looked alright. The dogs were not white, they were stained, ect... You can only imagine. I just want to find out what happened with him, if he did get placed in a good home, I would like to find out who has him and what the home is like. I do not have any GSD's with me anymore. I co-own 1 female that is in a good home. I have all of the information about where all of my dogs are, except for Jackson that went to that kennel. I feel in my heart that he is dead. I just want to know where he is, alive or dead. Understand? :0(

The boy in my avatar, was my DDR male.

#18 ·
Since you have a contract with her about the dog then the next step that I would do would be to get ahold of a lawyer and try to get this to go before a judge. Good luck! Hope you can find something out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.