German Shepherds Forum banner

New England Regional Conformation Show!!

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  GSDextrodinaire 
#1 ·
Next weekend is the show! The club added an AD for Friday!

So, who is going? Have you entered a dog? or are you spectating?

Baystate is a wonderful club with a lot of great people! This will be a very nice event!

#4 ·
Lots of dogs are entered! This should be an excellent time. Each class has several entries. Many working dogs are entered! Yay! for the working dog!!!! My understanding is that the entries are higher than they have been in years past.

I strongly encourage folks to get out and support the region and the hosting club Baystate Police and Schutzhund.

I expect we will be seeing some outstanding photographs, which will be taken by Betty and Julia of OUTKAST photography (Official phtotographers for the event). Those women ROCK behind their cameras!

#6 ·
Pictures and more details, please!
Baystate Police and Schutzhund Club is phenomenal. What a GREAT bunch of people! They have been mentors to Grimm and I, and always are a class act. I cannot say enough positive things about them!!

Okay, so.. how was the day? I crave details!
Pics, too-- am I greedy, or what??

#7 ·
Julia,

Thank you for the congratulations! I am very proud of my girl! Her standing wouldn't have been possible without the excellent ring training she received from Pia Blackwell, and the outstanding handling in the ring by Claudia Romard! Those women ROCK!

Gipsi and I look forward to seeing the Official pictures from the show!

What a fantastic weekend! Even if I hadn't had a dog entered, this was a spectacular event! Baystate out did themselves, once again.l It was BY FAR the best regional conformation show I have had the opportunity to attend in MANY years.

Again, the New England Region showed that we are incredibly supportive of each other! The applause for every dog was loud and proud! I was so happy to see so many exceptional working line dogs in the ring, from young pups to working adults. It was amazing to see the working dogs stand out with their structure, and ability to show themselves in the ring.

I am always so proud to say, I am a member of the New England Region.

#8 ·
This was my first show! This is a Pix that was takin with the judge Mr Dieter Oeser, Karen, Rick Priest Sherry vom Kirschental and his prodigy. That is me and Lexie on the left. LOL All the puppies had bandanas that said Sherry Vom Kirschental is my daddy. It ws so cute. I had the best time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.