German Shepherds Forum banner

She's DONE!!!

4K views 25 replies 20 participants last post by  dogfaeries 
#1 ·
Well, I am very proud to say that pending AKC confirmation, it is now CHAMPION Mana's 5 Cents for Advice Marcato RN TC!!

Wesson finished her championship under Lydia Coleman-Hutchinson on Wednesday! That gave her her final major to complete her championship! She also went select bitch on Thursday, Saturday (didn't show Friday) and Sunday for points for her grand championship.

I do not intend to seriously pursue her grand. Rather, she will make herself at home in the whelping box and herding pasture, where she prefers to be.

In other news, John Stamos has come to visit for a couple of months (for ring training):

Ouzo is looking AMAZING:

And Moto Moto, the emaciated puppy I took back in December became Wesson's first ROM qualifier by taking a *major reserve* from the puppy classes down in Louisville, Kentucky!!!

Wesson's next breeding partner has also been chosen. I was going to use a sable male I really like, but unfortunately, they are unable to do his OFA's right now. That said, I super lucked out, and the stud dog I will be using is *stunning*!!

Wesson will be bred to VA1 (Canada) Yakari vom Holtkamper Hof IPO3 KKL

See less See more
#2 ·
Major congratulations!! :D What wonderful news :)

#3 ·
Congrats!!!! GOrgeous!!!

#11 ·
Kudos to you and your girl Wesson, tuff biz that dog show gig, lol...you still in new castle?

#18 ·
Thank you :D So excited for her last litters. After she's done this year, no more breeding for Wes.

Doing her HT this summer, hopefully will do her PT, too...depends on if we can find the trials, how it all works out, etc

#23 ·
Thank you! She is now blowing her coat like a mad woman and her tail looks pathetic. She finished *just in time* lol

This also means she should be coming in season soon, and I am beyond excited for the next litter :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.