anyone attending the canadian nationals? - German Shepherd Dog Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Master Member

anyone attending the canadian nationals?

Is anyone here going to the GSDCC nationals in Kitchener in a few weeks? I have not been to the national since '99 and I have to admit I am getting pretty excited! All the vendors, commotion and fun conversations, I can't wait.
My rescue boy Cajun is entered in the veterans class. This is his one time out in the show ring and I can't wait for him to have his moment of glory. He suffered horrible abuse for the first few years of his life and when he was rescued most of the Canadian ASL breeders knew the story. I can't wait to show Canada how far he's come and to show him off as a veteran
And Eli is going for the agility and TEC (temperament evaluation). This is his first real agility trial (only been in fun matches so far) so I'm pretty excited for him too! And the TEC should be fine - he has his CGN (CGC in the states), is a therapy dog and is not gun shy so I'm excited to add another title to his name

Eli GSD - RN RA RE RAE SD-S SCRB1 HIC CGN TEC
Riot GSD - RN RA RE SD-S SD-A HIC CGN
Cajun GSD - Evie All Canadian - Sweetie APBT - Logan ACD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Crowned Member

Our club members have some dogs entered and our whole club will be there to support them!

We will look for you and root you on as well.

G Wild Winds Zephyr of Cognac BH, HIC, NTD, ITD, CGN, TT
Wild Winds Archangel Raphael HIC, TT
XX z Weberhaus
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM

I wish I was attending, however I will be at work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Crowned Member

Send a message via AIM to Xeph Send a message via Yahoo to Xeph
I remember Cajun's story! Jack, the dog he was rescued with, turned out to be a beautiful champion in his own right!

I was wondering if the Cajun in your signature was the same dog!

Jackie and the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(and one cat)

Strauss: The Patriarch
Wesson: The Grand Champion
Mikasa: The Hellbeast
Soul Eater: The Moon and Stars Dog
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelia View Post
Is anyone here going to the GSDCC nationals in Kitchener in a few weeks? I have not been to the national since '99 and I have to admit I am getting pretty excited! All the vendors, commotion and fun conversations, I can't wait.
My rescue boy Cajun is entered in the veterans class. This is his one time out in the show ring and I can't wait for him to have his moment of glory. He suffered horrible abuse for the first few years of his life and when he was rescued most of the Canadian ASL breeders knew the story. I can't wait to show Canada how far he's come and to show him off as a veteran
And Eli is going for the agility and TEC (temperament evaluation). This is his first real agility trial (only been in fun matches so far) so I'm pretty excited for him too! And the TEC should be fine - he has his CGN (CGC in the states), is a therapy dog and is not gun shy so I'm excited to add another title to his name

Hi mikelia

Tracy and I will be there both days , we have a baby puppy entered Friday and cheer on reigner Saturday. We will be cheering on eli and Cajun also and all the hellwigg dogs that are entered
It will be good to see Cajun and jack again. Good luck with both Eli and Cajun see you there

brian
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-19-2013, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeph View Post
I was wondering if the Cajun in your signature was the same dog!
Yes he is And he is in my picture too - the sable dog. Cajun is a house pet, does some nose work and obedience for fun but lives his life on a comfy bed and chases cats
Can't wait to see everyone!

Eli GSD - RN RA RE RAE SD-S SCRB1 HIC CGN TEC
Riot GSD - RN RA RE SD-S SD-A HIC CGN
Cajun GSD - Evie All Canadian - Sweetie APBT - Logan ACD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the German Shepherd Dog Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page