Typically it requires running in circles with weird geometry and minimal working ability.
What a completely rude and obnoxious comment. The guy has a dog out of the World Sieger, and you have to diss it. Sounds like jealousy, immaturity, and ignorance.
A world sieger has to:
1. get the top rating in a class of maybe 600+ dogs, he beat out all of them, at the Sieger show (happens once a year in Germany).
2. at the show pass the protection phase.
3. have passing hips, elbows, be DNA's, be breed survey'd, conform to the standard.
4. have a schutzhund III.
5. pass the endurance test ad
6. run around that ring for hours with no sign of tiring.
7. generally they have to produce a progeny group as well.
8. I think they have to also run around in the ring off lead with their owners among a good number of other mature intact males, so if they are dog aggressive, their obedience has to be better than and reactiveness.